|54|

A/N: before I start this lil spam I jus wanna say to all my readers who BEEN reading this book from damn near the time I first published it that I am sooooo sorry bae😭 I been working on this TWENTY CHAPTER LONG spam for a long ass time tryna get it right and make sure it's perfect before I published it because I wanted to be able to go back and change stuff while I figured it out. And soooooo much has been goin on at home but anyways🤦🏾‍♀️😭 Enjoy😚

Oh and if y'all don't really remember what's been goin on you can go back and read but basically Dave went to jail for tryna kill Jon, eventually Tati and Jon got back together, they went to visit his mom cuz she got cancer again and Jon moved her to California to be closer to him and serenity, Tati kinda hesitant to see serenity again bc it's been too much breakup drama and she don't wanna confuse serenity.

K now enjoy😚😭

FEW DAYS LATER:
Ta'Tiana's POV:
I wake up to a face time from jonathan.

FEW DAYS LATER:Ta'Tiana's POV:I wake up to a face time from jonathan

"hey baby."

"wassup pooh."

"nothin you woke me up."

"oh my bad." jonathan blows a kiss and cheeses real big, making me smile. "what you got planned today."

"nothin much, im off so imma probably just relax, how about you baby" i lay down and get comfortable.

"I'm takin serenity to the movies, then from there ion know."

I nod.

"You wanna come wit us?"

"Nooo." I say quickly, earning a look from jon, "I mean nah, no thank you."

He pouts, "why come not."

"Because we jus got back together like a month ago and I don't wanna confuse her."

"What she gone be confused about? You tatiana, you my boo thang, simple."

I give him a look. He's been trying to get me to see serenity again since we got back together but he knows how I feel about it, "I don't want serenity to see me coming in and out of her life, babygirl deserves some consistency, and with you and meme breaking up and getting back together a few times and her seeing ya'll separated and then together I don't want her to see me as a part of a jumble or wonder if I'm gonna leave again too."

Jonathan makes a face at me, "Ta'Tiana I fuckin love you, you the most considerate, down to earth woman I know and I can't tell you how grateful I am to have you always thinking about babygirl and me and meme and the whole lil situation but bae you overthinkin this right now, look, serenity do deserve consistency you right. And before, me and you and meme, that shit wasn't consistent, cuz meme left, then I introduced serenity to you, then you were out the picture and it was back to me and meme. But listen, we got shit back right, and serenity misses the fuck outta yo ass. Yeen gotta worry about confusing her because as long as I got a say in shit, you ain't leavin ever again. Come to the movies wit us. Please."