|22|

1 WEEK LATER:
Ta'Tiana POV:

Jonathan wants me to go to his house for dinner.

He said I should dress casual, so I threw on something comfortable and warm bc it's getting chilly outside.

A/N:Imagine this either without the blanket scarf thing or some different shoes bc Ik they don't match.

I text jonathan that I'm on the way.

                                             My Chocolate Nigga💋

Omw now

Aight pooh 

aye, don't try no freaky shit when you get here either

is that an order or a suggestion...👀

tati don't start😂i mean that shit

...okay daddy see you soon😘

aight mamas

🤭😂

...
Jonathan cheeses when he sees me and pulls me into the house by my waist. 

He kisses me on the lips, "hey pooh."

"Hey baby."

"You look good." 

I twirl around and place my hand on my hip, "Don't I always?"

He chuckles, "you so extra, come on" He holds my hand and walks me into the kitchen, looking at me with the same cheesy grin as earlier. "I got somebody I want you to meet."

"Ok who is it?"

"I'll be right back." He grins at me showing his dimples and goes upstairs.

I swear to god if it's his mama and he didn't tell me in advance I beating his ass in front of her I don't care. That's the type of shit he knows I'd rather be prepared for.

Jonathan walks downstairs with the cutest chocolate babygirl.

 Look now, I was fangirling over dababy way before I met him. I knew he had a daughter and I've been waiting to meet her, but Jonathan doesn't know either of those things because I didn't want to pressure him.

"Say hello babygirl." He says, pointing to me with the cutest smile.

"Hello" Serenity smiles and waves at me and my heart just melts. 

"Awww hi mama." I wave back at her and I can't stop smiling she's just the cutest thing.

"Tati, this is my babygirl serenity, serenity, this is tati, my special friend I was telling you about."