|35|

(A/N: yes @_pepsiii your 1 verse of amazing grace was enough😌😂❤️)

THAT EVENING:
Ta'Tiana POV:

"He said dress super casual bitch this is that!" I say

"Not if you tryna get some dick!" Megan looks at me crazy.

"Bitch I don't want it right this moment!"

"don't lie now." Megan gives me a look.

I groan."Kianaaaa."

"Nah she's right."Kiana says with a shrug

"No, this is what I'm wearing and it's FINAL."

I'm excited for my date with dave but, actually no but I'm excited for my date with dave, that nigga fine as fawkkkk.

He said he's taking me to a casual spot, and that it's outdoors, and that I'm gonna love it. Whatever the fuck that means.

I check my messages.

Sexy Muthafucka🤭🥵

Pullin up in abt 10 minutes mamas

Oh.

That was 10 minutes ago. I rush to make sure I'm good and I hear the doorbell ring.

Megan gives me a look.

Kiana gives me a look.

I shake my head.

"Ya'll aren't meeting him." I laugh. "PERIODT!"

"Just let me say hey." Megan does a little dance.

"Bye." I roll my eyes with a small smile leaving the room to go downstairs, a little skip in my step.

I'm excited for tonight.

I open the door with a calm grin on my face, dave stands there with a similar expression.

"Hey."

"Hey Mama, You ready to go?" He bites his lips and looks down at my outfit, nodding his head slowly with a smile.

"I look good good don't I." I stick my tongue out and do a lil dance.

He laughs lightly. "Hell yeah, come on." He puts his arm out for me with a goofy smirk and I wrap mine around it, locking the door with my other hand.

He opens the car door for me. "Thank youuu." I say with a small smile. He nods at me, closing the door one I'm buckled in.

I take the goofy grin on my face down a notch as he gets in on his side.

"So where we goin."

"Mmmm, can't tell you."

I give him a look, sharing my location with megan and kiana.