|62|

A COUPLE DAYS LATER:

Jonathan's POV:

My foot taps against the floor of the private jet, I'm ready to get to Tati, right fuckin now. I missed my boo like crazy this week I just been waitin to snatch her fine ass up. I'm ready to kiss on her belly, ready to hold tight her because I know she been freakin out like crazy. I have too, but she don't need to know that right now.

And I'm lookin at myself like what the fuck you got to freak out for, you done did this shit before, but this time is different for  so so many reasons. Because I ain't the same no mo, the jonathan that was here when meme was pregnant with serenity and the jonathan thas here while tati is pregnant with itty bit are two completely different men. I've grown so damn much, and now I'm seein shit that was okay for me last time that now I know ain't okay at all. Tati ain't my wife, and I know she didn't want to have kids until she was married, and I ain't wanna have another kid till I was married either. We damn near just got shit back solid and now a baby, I know that ain't the way to go. I know she gone be stressed and Imma be stressed and we both gone be trying hard as fuck to make things great for the baby and Ion see it comin out right, because we both know better.

And tati makes me want to be better, and I'm trying everyday, now I gotta be better for not only her but our kid too. I don't want to disappoint her, I just want to make her proud, because she's seen my bullshit.

It's just pressure, cuz at the end of the day, I ain't ready for our baby. But I already told her I want this because a big part of me does, I want her to have all my fuckin kids, just not now. And I feel like it's too late to tell her that because she already done committed to this, I know she considered aborting it but I changed all that when I started talking to our baby over the phone.

So how Imma face her now and tell her this ain't what I want.

LATER THAT DAY:

Ta'Tiana's POV:

Jonathan got home today and oh my fucking god this has been the longest week without him, he's stopping by his place to check on things and then coming to see me. He said he should be here by about 8, it's 7:30. I took me a nice bubble bath and put on my soft silk pajama set. I'm smelling goooooood, I got dinner in the oven, I made a homeade chicken pot pie and I'm gonna make brownies for dessert.

I'm so ready for him to walk in and just wrap me up in his arms while I kiss all over him, I'm excited for him to kiss on my belly, rub on it.

I sit on the couch and watch some random episodes of the martin while I wait, and then I realize it's been about 4 episodes. It's past 9

I call his phone and it goes straight to voicemail. It must be dead, but if he's on his way then he must be close enough to where he doesn't feel the need to charge it. I sit back on the couch and watch more tv, 3 episodes. He only lives 20 minutes away from me. I try his phone again and it goes straight to voicemail. And I'm starting to worry, trying not to freak out because I know it's intensified by how bad I've needed him but it's not like Jonathan to not communicate, it's just not. I call Kane.

"Wasgood Tati."

"Hey, did jon make it home?"

"yeah."

"you're sure?"

"Yeah I was in his uber made sure he got in before we pulled off."

"Oh okay."

"Everything straight?"

"He was supposed to come over but he's more than 2 hours late."

"...That ain't like him."

"Exactly." My head starts to pound and my stomach is churning, and it's not because I'm freaking out just because these symptoms are kinda regular now.

"Imma go by there, make sure everything is how it's sposed to be."

"Kane it's late, you don't have to-"

"It's my job tati, and that's my brother I ain't gone let this situation sit, Imma call you and see what I find."

"Okay, thank you."

"Yeah I got ya'll, talk to you soon."

"Right."

"Aight bye."

"Bye."

I go upstairs and lay down,trying to steady myself, thinking maybe I should calm down since Kane is going to check on things but it's the opposite, because his bodyguard is having to go check on him. It makes it more serious. And I know it's kinda soon to be panicking about this but I can feel it in my stomach.

Somethings not right.

=============================

...🤔hmmmm ya'll know who I kinda miss?😏

🤫

SPAM IT UP HOEEEE❤️