|40|

A/N: Ik in the book we don't really like him rn but his new album is soooo good, go jon jon  👏😌

A FEW DAYS LATER:

"Why you makin that face?" Dave gives me a look, laughing.

"Cuz it smells weird, you'n smell that?" I scrunch up my face while we walk through the airport, dave walks behind me carrying our suitcases.

Nigga wasn't lying when he said we were going to hawaii, and I'm beyond excited, ever since we landed here, dave's been calmer, less tense.

We get outside and go to the rental he had dropped off, dapping up the driver, opening my door for me and putting the bags in the back.

He gives me a look when he gets in he drivers seat and we both smile.

Dave drives to the rental house with one hand on my thigh, bobbing his head to the beat of the song from the radio. 

He was real busy before we left, making phone calls left and right, running mad errands, and so was I, had to pass on showings to my agents and clear my schedule for the week we finna be gone, I'm so ready to wake up and have no where to be.

"Bae." I say, turning my head to face dave.

"Wassup."

"Baby who's house were you at before we left?"

He looks at me with slight confusion.

"You're always sharing your location with me, and normally I don't check it, but the day before we left, you were at somebody's house for a mighty long time."

He nods , slowly, "my house."

I scrunch my face up at him, I know this nigga don't think I'm dumb enough to think that's where he lives if I'm the one who sold him his actual house. "Make that make sense for me." I cross my arms.

He chuckles lightly, "That's my old house, I never sold it when I moved, it's where I set up my first studio, it's where I make most of my music. I'm there all the time, I'm surprised you just now noticing."

I nod my head in thought, his story checks out, the in home studio at his new place is almost untouched, but I know he makes music, I've heard it before, it's really good.

"We here mama." Dave gets out the car and opens my door for me and goes to get the bags from the back. 

I get out the car and look at the house he rented, he never let me see the pictures.

"Bae! What we need a house this big for, we only gone be here a week!" I laugh.

"Girl I ain't gone fly you outta state and have you stay in a itty bitty box for a week, you deserve this." He walks up to me and kisses my forehead.

"Mhmmmm, we deserve it." I wrap my arm around his torso and walk up to the door with him.

A huge smile creeps across my face when we walk in,