|27|

1 WEEK LATER:
Jonathan's POV: 
"Baeeeee."

"What jon," Tati looks at me while she gets dressed , I'm layin on her bed bein a pain in the ass, you know how I do.

"Yo ass look nice in them shorts."

"My ass isn't even in the shorts yet." She laughs.

"Exactly, you don't even gotta put em on and you rockin em." I cheese big at her.

Tati shakes her head giggling, "you're so stupid."

"A fool for you pooh, gimme a kiss."

She walk over to me and bends down to give me a kiss, rolling her eyes when I smack her ass as she walks away.

Tati looks at her outfit in the mirror.

"You look good bae."

"Thanks, you think my ass is getting bigger?"she twists in the mirror to look at her butt.

"Hell yeah bigger by the second."

She rolls her eyes at me and starts twerking in the mirror, sticking her tongue out.

"Bae you a fool."

Tati turns around and blows me a kiss, still twerking with a smile.

 So I get up and press my body against hers, holding her waist with one hand while she twerks on me and recording us in the mirror.

"Ayeee, go mama." I hype her up and start smacking her ass and she slows down,grinding against me instead, see she gone be mad when I pop up hard and make her late for work. 

I move back with laughter, "getcho ass on, tryna start shit."

She giggles, checking her watch. "Alright baby I'm heading out, where you gone be when I get back?"

"Here probably."

She nods and grabs her purse.

"Aye."

"Yeah?"

"Why you been workin so goddamn much lately.  You been workin everyday since we got back from charlotte, 2, 3 showings a day."

"You're complaining about my buisness doing well?"

"Nah I'm asking why you been 10 times busier since we got back."

"I was gone for a week jon, I gotta catch up."

"When you gon be caught up."

Tati looks at me with an expression I can't read, putting her hand on the side of my face, "Bae real estate never sleeps, but you don't need to worry, I can balance work and personal."

I wrap my hand around her throat, not choking her, barely even squeezing, "If I find out you cheatin on me both you and the nigga goin six feet under."