|15|

THE NEXT DAY:
Ta'Tiana POV:
Today I'm showing blueface what I hope is the last house. I open the door to him and the most adorable little boy I've ever damn seen.

 I open the door to him and the most adorable little boy I've ever damn seen

"Hi little mannn."I crouch down to his level while John walks into the house. "I'm Tati, what's your name?"

"You don't let me call you tati."John mugs me and the boy.

"We'll you're not adorable." I giggle and turn back to the boy, he tells me his name is javaughn and shakes my hand.

"I couldn't find nobody to watch him so he taggin along with daddy."John says.

I nod and start to show them around the house. Javaughn clings to my leg most of the time and I giggle. 

"Here's the basketball court, pool's on the other side, the house next door is for also for sale, the pool is smaller but it's also got an in-home theater."

"Daddy I wanna see a movie." Javaughn says, skipping around the basketball court.

"How much is it."

"1.8 million."

"I fuck with that." John rubs his hands together.

We walk into the kitchen to continue talking prices, deciding to check out the house next door tomorrow. 

I'm standing beside the fridge,one of the kinds with the screen on the door and Javaughn stands next to me, trying to reach it on his tippy toes. I give john a look and he nods me on so I pick javaughn up and let him press some of the buttons. 

He's laughing with joy, his face turning red while he shrieks with laughter. 

John gets on live and starts recording us. "Yo my real estate agent gets better and better, can't beat mine, look at this crib she showin me." He turns the camera to the rest of the house before putting it back on Javaughn and I.

I don't pay him any mind and hold javaughn while he catches his breath.

"Javaughn, you think tati is cool?"

"Yeah."he says with a grin.

"Me too."

I sit javaughn down and he starts dancing, making me giggle.

"Get it lil man, show em wassup."John eggs him on, laughing while he records.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not feeling blueface like that, he's a client but we can be friendly, and trust me I'll be nice. I can't express enough how much this deal means to me and my brokerage, and I'm so close to closing this deal I can't wait.

...

About an hour after I get home, I get a call from blueface. 

"Hello."

"Aye, Tati I found another brokerage, you can cancel that showing for tomorrow."

I screw my face up in confusion. "What? Why what do you mean?"