|25|

THE NEXT DAY:
Ta'Tiana's POV:
"Tati look" Serenity shows me her pretty pink fingernails while she sits next to me at the salon, jonathan's mother, gina, is on her other side.

"I see mama, the color is so pretty on you."

"Thank youuu."

I smile at serenity. 

"She really really likes you Ta'Tiana."  Gina says with her eyes closed, she's getting her feet done.

"Yeah I really like her too, serenity's a sweetheart."

"I'm happy about you." She says pointing at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you like I told jonathan, mamas know when they know, I see the way ya'll look at each other, what ya'll got is what I've been begin jonathan to find for himself. You're what I want for my son."

"Well thank you gina, that means a lot."

She nods, drifting off to sleep while the lady massages her feet.

I get a call from jonathan and put in my airpods.

"Hey bae."

"Hey mamaaa, guess what."

"What."

"Since ya'll decided to leave a nigga lonely, I started calling around, guess who was in town"

I laugh, "who bae."

"My nigga johnny. He hooked me up with the ice you wanna see yo man drippin."

"Sure bae lemme see."

He cheeses at me and then puts his wrist in the camera.

"Ooooh okay okay i see you I see you." I smile at the camera gassin him up.

"You know you know." He cheeses. "You finish yo nails yet?" 

"She doing my toes but yeah my hands are done."

"Lemma see mama." 

I put my finger in the camera so he can see my nails, wiggling them around a bit.