|10|

A/N: Bitch we just hit #1 in dababy AND megan thee stallion I-🥺🤧❤️

4 WEEKS LATER:

Ta'Tiana POV:

"Cash reserve." Megan holds up one of my flashcards.

"money left over for the buyer after closing costs and down payment." I plop down on my bed, covering my face with a pillow. "I'm ready to be DONE!" I shout into it.

Megan throws a card at me, laughing "girl we just started, bryson should be here soon."

Back when I took my real estate test, megan and bryson spent the whole night before helping me cram. Tonight is no different. Tomorrow is my broker's test. Jonathan's been out of town for about week, he had some shows and a breakfast club interview tomorrow.

There's banging on the door downstairs.

"Tatiiiii!" Bryson stands there in a onsie when I open the door.

"Nigga why are you wearing that." I laugh.

"We pullin an all nighter, it's a sleep over." He rubs his hands together with a goofy grin. "This shit gon be fun."

I don't say anything.

"You ain't excited?"

I give him a look. "Hell no nigga you smokin dick?" We laugh. "I'm tryna get this shit over with nowww, tired of damn studying."

He rolls his eyes at me while we go upstairs. "Aight let's get started."

"'Sup." He daps Megan up and plops down on my bed with us. "Gimme them bitch ass cards let's go."

I throw him a stack and they start shooting words at me, I answer them all right but shit's exhausting.

After about an hour we decide to take a break, bryson goes downstairs to find something to eat.

I get a call from jonathan.

"Hey Baby."

"Hey bae, hows it going."

"It's cool, I know everything, we might stop early."

"Nah the shit we won't."Bryson shouts from the steps.

"Who was that."Jonathan asks

"That's bryson."

"Oh when he leaving."

"He's probably gonna spend the night, they're going to my test with me tomorrow remember."

"uh-huh."

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm aight, don't do no stupid shit tati i'm not tryna fuck yo friend up."

I laugh."Don't start jonathan."

"Nah you don't start I'm dead fucking ass."

"Okayyy babe."

"Call me before you go to bed."

"Alright baby, bye."

"Bye pooh."

We hang up and Bryson hands me a drink."Aight come on let's finish this shit."

I sniff the drink "This got alcohol in it?"

"Nah."

I stare at the tall stack of flashcards and look back up at him. "Shit can it?"

"Girl hush and finish this, you already know the vocabulary, it's just practice." Megan laughs and takes a sip from my drink.

"Fine." I'm so ready to get this shit over with, I plan to get hella wasted when I pass.

We wrap things up a few hours later at around 12am.

Choppa and Megan sleep in the guest rooms.

I call Jonathan.

"Wassup Bae." He says in a sleepy voice. Shittttt.

"Hey I'm finna go to bed, did I wake you up?"

"Nah."

"Jonathan why are you even lying I can hear it in your voice." I laugh.

"You always try to hang up when you realize you woke me up like I wouldn't have ignored your call if I didn't wanna talk."

"Mhmm."

"You nervous?"

"Nah I got this shit in the bag."

"Aye that's my girl."

"Mhmm you already know wassup."

He chuckles all tired.

"Baby go the fuck to sleep." I laugh.

"Man you take yo ass to bed you got a whole damn test tomorrow."

"Its not until 2pm, your interview is at 8am, go to sleep."

"Oh yeah make sure you listen to it before you take your test."

"Okay babe, goodnight."

"Night pooh." Sweet fuck his voice.

I hang up with a smile, drifting to sleep.

===============================================

A/N: shoutout to @bigbandoss & @crazybih305 because I been seeing ya'll vote and votes are what make my book go 'round.So I really appreciate it, don't stop.😁

Also shoutout to @_pepsiii & @issyagirl since ya'll voted and commented so muchassss gracias.

AND shoutout to @janiahandrews242 because girllll your name was popping up over and over with comments and votes and it made my heart melt🥺🤧❤️.