|71|

"Jonathan?" Tears of joys well up in my eyes. My baby's alive.

"Ta'Tiana-"

"Where you at? it's too dark in here I can't see shit."

"I'm by the window bae."

There's something in his voice I can't place, but I don't really care, I'm just glad to finally have found him. I go towards the window, feeling for him.

"Jon put a hand out" I'm still feeling around for him.

And then I feel his arms wrap around me and pull me into his lap on the floor, he's weak but holding me tight, and I do the same. Tears automatically fill down my face. It feel like forever that I've been missing him. I've been so worried, so scared for him.

"Jon I thought you was dead." I cry.

"I'm okay pooh, it's okay, it's gone be okay."

And it feels like I'm crying for forever, and like he's just holding me forever, and even when I calm down we don't let go.

I hear him take a deep breath, "Ta'Tiana why you thought it was a good idea to come here"

" I knew you would be here."

He sighs, " you wan usin yo head pooh. You know he was jus tryna get to you and you came runnin like a fool"

"I had to bring you back home Jon."

He shakes his head.

" What you wanted me to jus go on wit my life like you never disappeared?"

"I wanted you to use yo head Ta'Tiana. It was smarter ways to go about this that ain't include you and our baby comin in contact wit that mf." I can't see Jon but I know he's makin that stressed out face.

"Jon I wasn't gonna come in, the agent I hired told me he had guys that would storm the house but I was just coming to see you as soon as they got you, this wasn't my plan."

He doesn't say anything, jus leaves me with my own thoughts, and I'm realizing he's right, I had people telling me the right things, Angela and Dionte telling me be patient, to hold on, to not come, but I want listening, I wasn't using my head, I listened to the person telling me what I wanted to hear and now here I am, here we both are, with no escape plan.

More tears run down my face, "I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry. I just freaked out when I heard the heartbeat and I just needed you to be there and needed you to be okay and nobody was giving me answers everybody was just tellin me to wait but I had no idea what was happening to you I thought you were dead-"

"I know baby, I know." Jon holds me tight and rocks me in his arms.

"I fucked up I know but it's just been so much shit i was jus trying to control something."

"I know. I know." He squeezes me in his arms, kisses my forehead and rubs my hair, "it's gone be okay baby."

"What we gone do Jon?"

He shakes his head, "ion know." And by the way he say as it I can tell he's been trying to figure out what he's gone do the whole time he's been here, he tired of tryna brainstorm. And ion got no good ideas either.

"You know the last time you ate? How long he had you in here?"

"Couple says I guess, he was tryna beat up on me a lil bit the first day I jus been in here since. How long I been gone?"

"Almost a week."

He nods, "I'm sorry bae, I know this shit been hell on you."

"It's been worse for you. He been feeding you?"

He nods, "noodles wit no damn seasonin."

I roll my eyes, "this nigga make me sick."

"Nigga you dated his ass."

"Yeah before I knew!"I laugh numbly. "Baby we gotta get outta here."

"We gone figure it out pooh."

But not right now, only when I'm in his arms and finally a little bit more relaxed do I realize how tired I am, in no time I'm drifting off to sleep.