|41|

A/N: body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody 😩👏 

THE NEXT DAY:
Ta'Tiana's POV:

"If this shit blow up and kill my ass nigga I swear to god Imma haunt you the rest of your life." I tip toe up the volcano squeezing dave's hand.

"Bae chill." He chuckles, turning around and crouching down so I can get on his back.

I hop on and he walks higher up, tickling my thighs.

"Stoppp I'll bite yo damn ear off." I giggle.

"Aight mike tyson calm down."

we laugh as we make it to the top and he let's me get off his back.

I stretch out and turn around, looking at the view from the top of the volcano and dave wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Baby this is gorgeous." I look at the ocean, seeing some movement kinda far from the shore. I gasp, "D look at the dolphinsssss." I've never seen dolphins in real life,my friends don't even know it, but I never even went to the zoo as a kid

I watch them pop up in and out of the water and squeal like a little kid, pointing and giggle and clapping. Dave chuckles lightly and buries his head in my neck, holding me tight.

I watch the dolphins swim out of sight and turn to face dave, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips, pulling away with a big smile

...

SOME DAYS LATER:
I wake up in the hawaii room's bed to movement beside me. I look at the clock on the nightstand, it's 3am.

I feel a fist jam hard into my side and look over to see dave sweating in his sleep, eyes squeezed tight together, fists bawled up.

"Bae." I put my hand on his shoulder, kinda scared he's gonna throw another punch.

He grunts in his sleep, still freaking out.

"Bae." I shake his shoulder gently, seeing him loosen up, taking deep breaths. "Baby get up."

He opens his eyes completely and looks at me with a look I don't recognize, "Tati."

"Dave." I study his expression. "What's the matter?"

He shakes his head, taking deep breaths, "just a nightmare, I'm aight."

I watch him sit up, burying his head in his hands, my side hurts bad, it's stinging and I'm glad we already went to the beach because I know there's gonna be a bruise.

I see dave's shoulders moving up and down and hear him sniffle...he's crying?

"Babe." I sit up and put my hand on his shoulder. "Baby  talk to me, what's going on with you?"

He turns his body towards me and lays he head on my chest, holding onto my waist tightly, "mama we don't gotta go."

"What?"

"We can just stay here, you love it and I love it, we don't gotta go back."

"Dave what are you talking about, my brokerage is based there, your fanbase is there, all of our everything is there why would you wanna leave?"

He looks up at me and I see his eyes switch, he looks at me with a blank expression, he wipes away his tears and let's go of me, "nothing, forget it bae I'm just talking crazy, let's go back to bed we gotta leave tomorrow, I wanna enjoy our last day" He chuckles dryly and waves me off, laying back down and wrapping his arms around my waist gently when I do the same.

But I can't sleep now, all I can think about is what just happened with dave and how bad my side hurts. 

Once I hear dave start to snore lightly I wriggle out of his arms and go to the bathroom, looking through my toiletry bad for some pain medicine, I shake a pill into my hand a swallow it without water. 

I pull up dave's t-shirt to see if there's a bruise, there is, and it's huge, I touch it gently and wince in pain, I ain't never been socked that hard.

"I did that didn't I."

I look up to see dave in the doorway with a hurt expression on his face, nigga what you hurt fo'.

I nod my head and pull the shirt back down, watching him.

"Mama I ain't mean to do that."

"I know baby, you were sleep."

"And now you got that big ass bruise on you." Dave looks down, looking pissed.

"Well what were you dreaming about?"

"If I tell you that you gotta tell me what you was dreaming about before we left. I know you ain't forget."

I look down at the tile floor, "I'm guessing you get the idea if I was talking in my sleep huh."

He shakes his head, "You weren't even saying full sentences, kinda mumbling, but you was smiling real hard."

I look down at the counter, of course I was smiling, I try not to smile at the thought of it, I know I'm annoyed that the memory keeps popping up, because it makes me feel guilty when I wake up and remember I'm with dave, and I feel dumb for letting memories like that make me so happy after the shit jon put me through, but like I said then, I can't stop loving him, at this point, I never could, but I'd never go back, he made a fool out of me and he's still with meme, they was posting pictures the day after I bailed him out, I can't end the feelings but I can hide the desire, bury that shit deep. 

"You good?"

I look up and see dave staring at me with a slightly worried expression, "mhmm, just in my head, that's all."

He nods, "let's go to bed mama, we got a long day tomorrow."

"right." He puts his arm around me and kisses my forehead wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep again.

And laying beside him, my side still aches but I'm numb.

=============================

A/N: finna spam so I'm putting the shoutouts on hold- ya'll it's finna go down🤭