|46|

A/N: Don't get tired of this book because jon and tati ain't together ya'll we close. Also don't get tired of me sometimes taking really long um...breaks but I always come back love ya'll❤️and also BITCH WE HIT 100 THOUSANDS READS TF🤧, okay back to the book.💀

2 WEEKS LATER:
Jonathan's POV:

"Mama I got it all set up." I'm tryna get my mama to move to la, the doctors are better here and she can be close to family all the time. I don't want her fighting her fight all by herself.

"I don't want to live your guest house jonathan."

"You not gone be in a guest house."

"I don't even want to be next door, what you and tati do in the night should be none of my business, I don't want to hear it."

My smile disappears.

I never told my mama me and tati split up. She don't know about none of the problems we had since we got back from seeing her. Now I'm tryna get her to move out here in la and how imma hide that tati ain't my girl now when my mama can ask her to come over for dinner.

"Mama I ain't been honest wit you lately."

"Hmm?"

"Tati and I ain't been together for a minute."

"How long is a minute jonathan." Her tone changes. I know my mama loved tati, more than she cared for meme and that's the mother of my child. She talked about tati nonstop, and every time she's called since we broke up I just been making shit up, she wants to say hey oh tati's at work, she wants to facetime oh tati's sleep right now.

"Jonathan what happened."

I sigh."Meme came around, started some mess-"

"No don't make it sound like it's meme's fault-"

"Mama-"

"Did meme force tati to leave you?"

"No."

"Did meme force you to leave tati?"

"No ma'am."

"So let me rephrase my question jonathan, what did you do?"

So I tell my mama everything, all the shit that went down and I know she mad, because her son made a dumbass decision, I left tati.

"So what are you gonna do jonathan?"

"I'm leaving her alone. She don't need me."

I hear my mother sigh.

"Have you talked to her?"

"Mama she's said all she's got to say and I've told her how I felt."

"Well why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because mama I ain't want you to be disappointed, I know I fucked up a good thing."

"And you were just gone lie to me forever?"

"No, just until I got shit back right."

"Then get shit back right jonathan."

"Mama-"

"Talk to that girl."

I hear the call disconnect. She really just hung up on me.

I sigh, thinking about what she said.

Ta'Tiana's POV:
I take a pull from my blunt slowly moving my legs in the water before going back in.

I sit at the bottom of my pool for as long as I can before coming back up to the surface, looking up at the stars.

Shits been calm for me, my heads been clearer. I'm moving past all the bullshit.

Dave ain't shit and the nigga didn't deserve me, simple, I don't dwell on it. That's pointless.

Jonathan fucked up and the nigga is toxic as shit but I love him to death, I can't completely get over the shit he did because I'd have to ask him myself, and I ain't ready for that.

But no shit I miss my baby.

You know what, fuck this.

I get out the pool and run upstairs, hopping in the shower.

I'm tired of this not talking shit, tired of this space shit.

If me and jon gone get back together we gone get back together, no use in me spending another night lonely I ant my baby back it's time to just get this shit back right already.

I get out and throw something warm on.

I grab my keys and walk outside but there's already a car in my driveway

Jonathan.

=============================