|20|

THE NEXT MORNING:
Ta'Tiana's POV:

I wake up in Jonathan's arms, after the best night of sleep I've had in a while. I wanna stay here laying with him, go back to our normal. Because on some real shit I miss this nigga like crazy, craving him more and more each day.

But like I said before, I'm not with his bullshit, and I won't get caught up again.

I think about what he said last night before we came upstairs, "just one night, not even on no silly shit."

No silly shit Ta'Tiana, time to go. I quietly get up and leave, almost regretting my decision as I drive away.

LATER THAT DAY:
Jonathan's POV:

"...and when I woke up her ass was gone, like she was never even here to begin with." I'm catching kane and stunna up on the night before. I normally wouldn't tell them about me and tati drama but with this shit on top of my mama's news I just need to vent, not like Tati's here to listen.

stunna cackles "you sure you didn't just hallucinate her comin over nigga cuz that don't even seem like some shit she'd do after the mess you pulled."

"man shut the fuck up."

"nah you don't realize how good you got it." kane says.

i nod towards him so he can explain.

"her coming over last night shows that no matter what you do she still gone be down for you, what you need to do is get shit right and stop playin, you just actin like that's still yo girl ain't gone fix shit."

"she is still my girl."

"you hooked man."

"nah I just care about her, too damn much to let all that shit go over one fuck up"

"all what shit, the love?"

Tati ain't never said she loved me, but I could tell by the look in her eyes last night that she do. And I been trying to tell her for a long ass time that I love her ass, but I know that' some shit that'd probably scare her away, because emotions fuck up cash flow, her words, not mine.

Kane looks at me, "Nigga you in love."

"She ain't ready for all that."

"Neither are you! You out here fucking shit up for the one you love, breaking promises you made to the one you love, can't leave her alone but can't treat her right." He chuckles.

"Mane what the fuck is funny."

"Nigga get your shit together and get yo girl because you a mess right now, real shit. Hanging around you and tati the few times I did, I could tell she was fucking witchu heavy and that she really cares about you, but she ain't stupid, and she ain't witcho bullshit, get her back before she moves on because that's probably what she tryna do."

"Well if she tryna move on what the fuck Imma do."

"Let her know she ain't got to, let her know you ain't gone do no fuck shit like that no more and you ain't finna be playin games."

I nod, looking at the ground in thought.

THAT NIGHT:
Ta'Tiana's POV:

I'm laying on my couch, just chilling, listening to a song my friend kiana sent me, kinda in my feelings.

Why do I keep doing this? Damn
Talking to myself like "Now, what's the play"?
Kiki this is bullshit, damn
You know you ain't new to this
Make the same mistakes

Ever since I left his house, jonathan's be on my mind. I'm ready for us to get past this shit already, I don't trust him to not fuck up again so I need to just get over him.