|42|

2 DAYS LATER:
Jonathan's POV:

tatianana, theestallion,and  23,242 others liked this post!

daveeast🤞🔐

comments disabled

...

I look at my phone wit a mug on my face, I know damn well I was speaking English when I told that nigga to back the fuck up.

Now he gone have to see baby wasn't playin, simple.

I get up and grab my keys and get up,  feeling meme's hand on my chest, holding me back.

Yeah we still together, she pulled the shit she pulled and when she got outta jail she was bawling her eyes out talkin bout all the shit she realized in the less than 24 hours she was in the damn cell. Talking bout how she wants to give us a fresh start, do it for babygirl, and I agreed, but as far as I'm concerned ain't shit changed. I find new shit about her I hate everyday, but do it for my family right.

"Where you goin."

"Huh"

"Don't huh me, and don't try to lie, cuz I know where you goin, you goin back to that lil girl's house ain't you. It's 11pm, what you tryna do over there?"

"Meme don't start."

"No jon, don't you start, if you gone be on the same shit you been on since we got back together don't come back. I'm sick of having to fight for your love. I'm tryna be patient wit you, wait on yo lil feelings for tati to die out, but it's been months and you still runnin back and forth, if you walk out that motherfucking door to see that bitch, you can go ahead and say goodbye to me for good."

Meme crosses her arms and gives me a cold stare, but I don't give a fuck, I got business to handle and it ain't about her, shit ain't really been about her in a while. Ion love this girl, I just know how to be with her, no surprises, I know exactly what to expect, and I thought that was comfort, though that shit was love, but after bein wit somebody like tati, I don't see shit the same, I don't see love the same. 

I nod my head slowly and walk past her to the door, hearing her shout and shit while I get into my car and not giving a damn. 

...

I pull my lil hidden parking spot across from her house and turn my lights off as soon as tati's front door opens, I see that nigga dave walk out and get into his car after giving my girl a kiss. 

I keep my lights off and follow his car from a distance while he drives. He pulls into an old, ghetto neighborhood, parks in the driveway of a lil itty bitty brick house. I know tati ain't go from me to no lil broke boy, shit don't add up. 

 I quickly get out my car and get into his backseat soon as he unlock his doors.

"Aye nigga what the fuck?" I see him reach on his waist for something but lift his hand up empty handed, lil homie must've left his glock at tati's place.

"I could ask yo ass the same question, you thought I was playin when I said leave my girl the fuck alone?"

"Mane tati ain't ya girl, she ain't been ya girl in a long damn time nigga, get it right."

"Nah you get it right." I grab my gun and hold it up to his head, taking it off safety. "Lil nigga I can tell tati like you, but she love me, and this yo last chance to fuck around and act like I'm playin."

"If you gone shoot me lil nigga, just shoot me, ion need no damn speech."

"I ain't gone shoot you."

He chuckles, "I ain't think so, pussy ass nigga."

"Nah smart ass nigga, cuz I hate yo ass but killing you would hurt tati, next time I won't be so nice, back the fuck up off my girl nigga." I hit him up side his head and see him clench his jaw. 

"Fuck out my car bruh."

"I ain't ya bruh, and I better not see you wit tati never again or yo ass gone be shittin bullets." I hit him again with the gun and he punches his fist against the armrest.

I chuckle and get out his car, taking mental note of his address. 

I ain't follow his ass this far to hold a gun up to the nigga head, I needed to see where he layed is head at night. 

He gone pay for fuckin wit mines.

As I'm pulling off I dial a number, hearing my old homeboy pick up.  "aye mane, do me a favor."

======================================

A/N: what issss on ya mind💀