|3|

1 WEEK LATER:
Jonathan's POV:

I wanna say me and Tati been close since that night, wanna say she been at my house nonstop, wanna say she hooked on baby.

She ain't. 

I try to call her: sorry I'm rushing out the house

Can I pull up: nah I've got a showing  today.

 How you been Ta'Tiana what's good: been busy hbu.

 I get if she just ain't feeling me but I know she is. I know she was fucking with me just as much as I was fucking with her that night and now she wanna hide. 

Can't hide from fucking baby.

Especially now 'cause I know I want her. Bad.

"Nigga you good?"

"Huh."

Stunna waves his hand around in my face. We in the studio, tryna finish a song.

"I'm aight, what."

"We supposed to be recording a song." Stunna looks at my bodyguard, kane.

"You see this nigga kane?" Stunna gestures towards me

"Mhmmm, bet it's that bitch."

"Aye, watch yo mouth nigga." I give him a look.

Stunna and Kane exchange glances.

"What." I groan

"Nothing you just, man, what the fuck is wrong witchu, you catching feelings or sum nigga? You don't look too good."

Kane laughs.

"Can ya'll just shut the fuck up, I'm done for the day, we can try again tomorrow." I walk out of the studio.

My phone rings in my pocket with a call from my mom.

"Hey Mama."

Hey baby."

"How you doing."

"i'm doing just fine sweetheart, how are you today?"

"I'm aight, stunna and kane just pressin me."

"mmm, you talk to your brother?"

"not recently, why."

"he's engaged."

"oh, word?"

"mhmmm."

"good for him."

"yup..."

"ma' don't start."

"I'm just saying Jonathan you're 25, 26 soon, when are you going to start taking women seriously? You want your daughter to grow up seeing you use women, like that's the way women are supposed to be treated, is that what you wanna show her? "