6

Luke Hemmings

The van stopped and Quinn was asleep next to me. Her head was on my shoulder and her hair was covering her face. Everyone got out and I slowly picked her up.

Ashton looked at me and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and carried Quinn into her room. I shut my door with my foot and it accidentally shut loudly. I quickly paused my walking and made sure Quinn was still asleep.

Her breathing was still calm and slow. I laid her down slowly getting her situated in her bed. I sat next to her and yawned. I looked at the time and it was almost 9.

We spent maybe the whole day at the beach. After we ate everyone started getting tired. I got up slowly and took off my shoes.

Quinn's breathing was still steady, she was knocked out. I grabbed my bag and grabbed some sweatpants I had in there. I quickly changed in her bathroom and made sure she was asleep.

My eyes were getting heavy and my body became sore. I stretched and sat next to Quinn as she was asleep. I got on my phone for a little bit and I slowly laid down.

Imma just stay here for a little bit. Just for a little bit.

8:09am

I woke up to a random noise from outside. I groaned softly and opened my eyes and saw nothing but Quinn's room. I looked over and noticed how Quinn was still asleep.

I laid back and stared at the ceiling, barely remembering our talk last night. All i remember was her talking about Michael and why he stopped talking to her.

Yeah, it was management. But we have gotten a new manager, but ever since he has gotten with Crystal, i have never heard Quinn's name come out of his mouth.

Except when we came back here.

Ever since he has saw Quinn, I could tell he never stopped thinking about her.

Just like I am.

Yes, i admit, i have had a small crush on Quinn. But i always had to hide it because of Michael and her. She likes Michael, not me. Michael likes Crystal, not her. Or does he?

My crush on Quinn wasn't or isn't major like hers on Michael. I admit, she is very pretty. Hell she's asleep next to me.

After a few minutes of me just thinking about anything and staring into the open space, Quinn started to move around. I looked over at her and she turned over facing me.

Her hair was all over her face and her eyes were still shut. I smiled a little and she opened her eyes. I quickly looked away and looked over at the wall.

'morning' she yawned and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked over at the time.

'morning' i replied and looked around trying to avoid eye contact for a little bit. Her green eyes met mine after a bit and I almost choked on air. I smiled a little and looked away and got up. 'well I'm going to go back to my parents house..'

'oh.. okay' she said and sat up. 'Christmas is tomorrow' She smiled very widely. Christmas was always her favorite holiday. Her family always celebrated it.

Their tree was always huge and fully decorated. 'Yeah, i'll be back tomorrow. I think all of us are coming over here for dinner' I told her.

'yeah my mom was telling me that yesterday at the beach' she replied and sat up. Her shirt falling down close to her knees. I smiled and walked out. I walked downstairs to see Hailey on the couch.

'morning Luke- wait hey when did you get here?' she asked me.

'I was asleep with Quinn' i said softly as I looked around.