1

Lets go back in time shall we..

Quinn Blake(2011)

My phone was ringing and I looked over at it and noticed the name 'Michael Clifford'. I answered and put it up to my ear. 'Yesss Mikey?' I asked as I was cleaning up my bedroom.

'Im in a band Quinn.. I'm in a band' Michael said slowly. I could hear all the other boys yelling and cheering on the other side of the phone. My heart stopped. This was the boys dreams. Being in a band was there biggest dream since they were little. We are now young teenagers. 'are you home?'

'yeah I'm home, I'm cleaning my room' I said back and put my hand against my head.

'The boys and I are coming over and picking you up, and then we are gonna go to the pizzeria' he said as he quickly hung up. Oh Jesus. I quickly put my stuff down and I rushed downstairs.

'Woah dare-devil where are you going?' my dad said as he was making lunch.

'can I go hang out with Michael and the boys and go to the pizzeria?' I asked and looked at him. He nodded and handed me some money. I rushed out and grabbed my bike out of the shed and waited for the boys to pull up on my street. After a few minutes I saw the four boys pulling up on their bikes near my house. I smiled widely when I saw them.

'Congrats guys!' I smiled. The cheered and I got on my bike and we started to head to the pizzeria. We chained our bikes to the post and we walked inside. We sat at a booth and talked about the band.

'so what is the name?' I asked being interested and smiled.

'5 seconds of summer' all of them said in unison.

'5 seconds of summer.. that sounds.. cool?' I chuckled a bit and put my head on Michael's shoulder. The laughed. 'wheres some places you really want to play?' I asked as I lifted my head up again.

'One place I really wanna play is at the Madison Square Garden' Ashton said smiling.

'holy shit that's a lot of people' I said looking up the arena of the Madison Square Garden. 'thats in New York' I said looking at them. 'Im so excited for you guys! You guys won't forget me right?'

'no of course not' Michael said smiling and kissed my cheek. I immediately blushed and smiled. I've always had a crush on Michael ever since we became friends back in 2008. Yeah maybe I was 12 but I still had a crush on him.

We ordered and started to make jokes about them being on tour and going around the world. They've always wanted to go to America and perform.

Another place they want to perform is in Los Angeles, California. I feel like California is cool.. kinda like Australia but.. i don't know.. better?

After a bit of us joking around the pizza came. I grabbed two slices and began to eat. Michael and Ashton were joking around about some stuff about school.

'wait are you guys going to drop out if you get big?' i ask as i was chewing my food and swallowing it. They all looked at each other.

'I feel like we are yeah.. do you see how big One Direction is already and they have been a band for a year already.. already so huge' Luke said as he looked off into space imaging.

Everyone got quiet and look dreamed. 'you've guys dreamed about this for so long.. i'm so happy for you guys' i smiled and continued to eat.

*
We rode our bikes back to the boys house. We stopped at Luke's, then Ashton's, then Calum's and Michael and I stopped at my house. I wheeled my bike back into the shed and shut the door.

'hey michael' i said as i walked with him back to my front door. He looked at me.

'yeah?' he asked.

'whenever you get big.. please don't forget about me..' i said as i looked down. We stood in silence for a few seconds and he lifted up his pinky finger.