14

Quinn Blake

It was close to 1:20 and I was upstairs finishing getting ready. Everyone was home and Ashley and I told the boys we'd meet them at the pizzeria.

I fixed my mascara and quickly brushed my hair and threw it up in a messy bun. I pulled down some strands of hair and grabbed my phone and purse.

Ashley finished her makeup also and grabbed her stuff. 'we ready?' she asked me.

'we are' i smiled. I grabbed my eyes off of the desk snd we both walked downstairs. We got into the rental car i bought a few days ago and got in.

I started to head to the pizzeria. I haven't been there in years. After a few minutes of driving, since it's right outside of the neighborhood.

I found a parking spot and parked. We both got out while grabbing our stuff and headed inside. The boys haven't texted us at all that they are here so we got a table and waited.

Ashley and I waited for a few minutes snd the boys walked in. They sat down in seats, Luke was next to me and Aston said on the opposite side of me. Ashley was in front of Ashton as Calum and Michael sat in other chairs.

We all looked at the menus, everyone was silent until the waitress came up. 'Hello welcome to Raymond's Pizzeria, what would you gentlemen and ladies like to drink?' she asked as she pulled out her notepad.

'I'll take a water' most of us said as she wrote down. She nodded and walked away. Michael looked down at the menu sighing.

He didn't really look fine. He stared at the table often or the menu. The waitress came back with our drinks and she put them on the table. We all said our  'thank you's' to her and we all looked over at each other.

Michael was bouncing his leg a bit as he took a sip of his water. We finally agreed on an Italian sausage pizza for all of us. The waitress went away and Luke grabbed my hand under the table and rubbed his thumb over my hand.

I smiled and looked up at him and admired his messy curls. He smiled back at me and brought my hand up to his face and pressed his soft but lil bit chapped lips to my hand.

I let out a soft faint giggle and pulled my hand away and took a sip of my water. It all went quiet and we all looked around at each other, except Michael, he had his face down at the table. He was zoned out on the small details on the table.

'so uhm, anything new going on with the band?' i asked as i played with my fingers trying to break up the awkward tension.

Michael finally snapped out of his gaze and looked up at me and then the boys looked around. 'we have a new album coming soon actually' Ashton said as he smiled.

'ooo, what's it called? Do you have a name for it?' Ashley asked as she looked at Ashton and blushes a little.

'It's called CALM' Calum smiled and looked at all of us. Ashley and I looked at each other.

'Calm? Why Calm?' i chuckled and looked at everyone.

'figure it out' Luke chuckled and rubbed his hand over my arm. I started to think. Maybe they have a song called Calm.

Maybe i'm really dumb but it took me a good thirty minutes. None of us said anything and the pizza was now on the table and we began to eat.

I took a sip of my water snd then it hit me. 'C for calum, A for Ashton, L for Luke, M for Michael' i blurted out as i put my pizza slice back down on my plate astonished. They all looked at me.

Then they all bursted into laughter and nodded. 'it took you 30 minutes to figure it out' Calum chuckled and we all began to eat again.

***

We all finally got back to my house and we all sprawled out on the couch. I had my head in Luke's chest as he played with my hair. Ashley and Ashton were already asleep in each other's arms on the opposite side of the couch.

Michael and Calum were sitting up looking around and down on their phones.

Luke's fingers grazed the roof of my scalp softly as he played with my hair. I felt my breathing get a little heavier as I somewhat drifted off into a small slumber.

His hands kept scratching my head softly and I felt his hand wrap around my waist and he pulled me on his chest. I fell asleep right after.

***

'so how was the date?' i heard someone say kinds far away but I could still hear. I noticed how I wasn't on Luke's chest anymore and I was on the couch with a pillow and blanket. I yawned silently and fluttered my eyes open a bit.

'it was amazing actually' i heard someone chuckle, Luke's chuckle to be exact. 'We went around the neighborhood to the park snd we say Mr Dustin and got ice cream. Then we danced in the rain to Why Won't You Love Me' i heard him break out a small chuckle again.

'Why Won't You Love Me?' Michael asked. I continued to listen to their small conversation.

'yeah, then we kissed again and i asked her to be my girlfriend' Luke said. I sat up a little and looked over at them. Both of the guys looked at me and Luke broke a smile.

'well good morning' he chuckled. I quickly looked over at the time. It was around 6pm.

'you scared me I thought it was the next day' i chuckled and stretched. Luke came over to me and turned around.

'get on my back' he laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and got onto his back. His hands grabbed my legs as he carried me around the house.

//
I kinda wanna make an Ashley chapter for the little scene that's gonna happen with her snd Ashton, should i do it?? PLEASE COMMENT YES OR NO LOL