41

Luke Hemmings

"Luke you better have a good explanation for the shit you just pulled!" I heard yelling from afar. I slowly looked up from the corner I was in and saw Michael coming at me with his fist in the air and then later on my cheek.

I just took it, I deserve it. I deserve everything, Quinn's hate, Michaels fist against my face, and everything else that I've done to do this. 

He just kept hitting me until Ashton had to grab him off of me. I wasn't feeling any pain because of all the alcohol I consumed earlier. 

"Don't pull me off of that fucker!" Michael yelled at Ashton and then pushed Ashton off of him. "You better fucking apologize to me and her about traumatizing her after the stunt you just pulled". 

"Im.. slorry" i slurred after blood was coming out of my nose. 

"you better be sorry" was the last words he said after he walked out. Thats the last thing I remembered until I passed out and woke up the next morning in extreme pain. The pain was mostly in my head. 

I opened my eyes slowly to only see blurred objects around me. I must've actually fucked up. All I remember was going to Quinn's house, scaring her and then Michael hitting me. Then I slowly got up and somehow got in my bed after I passed out. 

Now I got up rubbing my eyes and slowly walked into the bathroom to see the damage. My eyes were bloodshot red with my left eye having a bursted blood vessel filling my eye with blood, and then dried up blood under my nose and over my lips. Great.

I wish I didn't do any of this to begin with. After all of these years of liking Quinn, this is how it ends because of me. 

Actually..

It's because of Michael. It all started with Michael. It started with her liking Michael, then him breaking her heart. Then it was my turn to be with her. She is mine.. well was. 

This is all his fault. 

His. Fault. 

Quinn Blake

I knew this was going to happen. 

I showed up to the boy's house unannounced and banged on the door. I wanted answers. All I wanted was to be left alone in Los Angeles, and then go back home with peace and quiet. But no, everything had to get stirred up again and create chaos.

I kept banging on the door until someone opened it. 

"what what WHAT-" Luke opened the door and I saw his bloody eyes and bruise against his face. I ignored it, I feel no sympathy. I walked right past him and inside to their living room. 

Everyone else who was home started running down the stairs with a baseball bat, especially Ashton. I looked up at him and then he slowly put the bat down.

"why" i simply stated. 

They looked at all of me confused. 

"why what?" michael asked when he fully came down the stairs and going to the couch. 

"why do all of you guys do this to me." I said while I was heading to opposite direction of all of them. I didn't want to be close to any of them. It was all too much emotions. I may be fine to what happened between me and Michael years ago but now with this recent chaos with Luke AND Michael. I've had enough.

"I can't stand you guys anymore."

"Q, what do you mean?" Calum asked.

"All of your bullshit YOU bring me in." I looked over at Luke and he couldn't keep eye contact with me. Good, because I was about to get ugly.

"And don't even look at me you coward." i paused and kept looking at Michael. 

'Yeah you deser-" Michael started to continue before I cut him off.

"No! You have no say either! I told you not to do anything and look at what you did to him!" i yelled and looked at Michael before he shut his mouth and looked away from me. 

"I can't even trust any of you guys anymore. I don't care about your stupid management. I didn't want to cause any harm to any of you." I paused and looked at all of them. I started to tear up and look at the ceiling before the tears started to fall down my face.

"I never would've dreamed for this to happen all because of me." I cried a bit and quickly wiping my tears. 

"Q, it's not your fault" Calum said while he was walking towards me and I quickly shook my head no. 

"I'm going home tomorrow." I said while looking up at all of them while my heart was breaking into more and more pieces.  "Home."

"then we are too" Michael said as he stood up. 

"No Michael. Home home" I said while looking over at him. "I'm going back to Australia"

All of them shot me a look of confusion. "You're going back home? For how long, a week?" Ashton asked me.

"I sold my apartment back in New York, I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go back to Sydney, for good" I said as I crossed my arms and looked back at the ceiling.

"so, why are you telling us this?" Luke murmured as he leaned against the wall away from the others.

"I'm saying this as a goodbye. I want to stay out of your lives for the better part. I ruined way too much and I don't want you guys to hate each other because of me." I looked at Michael then Luke. "Especially you two. I don't want my best friends fighting over me because of what each of you did to me."

"Quinn please" Michael said as he started walking towards me. 

"No, i have my final decision. Please don't make this harder for me." I said as I backed up to the door.  You know how you get that wave of emotions all hitting you at once? That was happening to me right now. Anxiety, scared, nauseous, happiness?

I looked at all of them, hoping I'd create a good last memory with them. Wishing that I wouldn't walk out that door and say goodbye to them. But I did.

I walked out and shut that door for the last time. I didn't say a word and walked back to my car and drove to the apartment. 

Then I had my aunt drive me to the airport. "I'm sorry that I have to leave like this" i said while I was hugging her goodbye. "Thank you for letting me stay in your apartment"

"no problem baby, it's all yours if you wanna come back" she smiled and rubbed my back. "tell your mom I said hi when you get there"

"i will" i smiled and let go from the hug. I waved her off and then started walking inside. I did all the stuff I needed to do, go through security and drop off my bags and then head to the gates I needed to go to.

You always see those scenes in movies where the guy runs to the girl before they get on the plane. Where they grab the girl and say "don't leave" and then they kiss and they live happily ever after.

I kinda wished that happened to me, but it didn't. Nobody was running to me, yelling my name, or picking me up to kiss me. I was by myself in an airport about to fly back home.

It was my decision though, to leave. To leave them and everything behind. Now there is a possibility that they could easily, easily, fly back to Australia to see me again and makes things better but, I doubt it. 

I wanted to leave on "good" terms and just leave them. I didn't want to see them be with me, fight about me and etc. It was all my fault

My. Fault.

Goodbye Los Angeles, Hello Australia.