23

//TW: su*cidal actions
Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with this type of stuff.

Luke Hemmings

Hours passed and it was close to 10am now. Quinn was asleep against my chest. I softly pushed her hair out of her face and she was fast asleep still.

I reached over for my phone and started to scroll through instagram, looking through many photos. I liked some of Ashton's and some fans.

After 30 minutes passed, I was downstairs and Calum was awake and watching random channels on the tv. I was shocked that he was up, he did drink a lot.

'morning' he yawned and looked over at me.

'Morning Cal' i smiled and went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and the cereal box. I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk and started to have my own cereal.

Quinn came downstairs and yawned and did the same thing I did. We both ate in silence as Calum watched the tv. 'do you know where Ashton and Ashley went Cal?' she asked yawning.

'They should be in the other guest room' he said and turned over at us and got up. He then walked over to us. She nodded slowly and finished her cereal. We both washed our dishes after and she headed to the bathroom as I headed to the couch.

It slowly turned to 1pm and we haven't seen Michael out of the guest room. Ashton and Ashley came out of hibernation near 12:30 and they are eating "breakfast".

I wonder if Michael's still asleep. I got up and walked upstairs to the guest room. You could see a little bit of light that cracked through under the door. I knocked softly, 'Michael? You awake?'

There was silence after. I knocked again softly and twisted the knob and it was locked. Maybe he didn't want anyone coming in when he was sleeping.

'Michael open up, cmon. We have cereal downstairs for breakfast. It's 1pm dude' i knocked again and twisted the knob. Something kept telling me something was wrong.

Michael Clifford

TW: su*cidal actions, again, i put a second trigger warning just incase and here's the part where it happens, so PLEASE don't read if you get triggered by this stuff.

I heard all of Luke's words. The door to the bathroom that led to the guest room was unlocked. I couldn't bring myself to lock the bathroom door, or unlock the bedroom door.

Blood was staining on my hands, the bleeding thankfully stopped, but my thoughts didn't. I hated doing this and i felt so bad. I just couldn't stop it from happening.

This isn't for pity, this isn't a sign that they did something wrong, it's all my fault and I couldn't stop it. 10 minutes ago i was in the bed, time passed and now i'm leaning against the bathroom wall, with a razor blade in my hand, and my wrists burning and stinging.

Next thing I know, Luke and Quinn open the bathroom door and look at me with fear. I didn't look at them but from the silence, i could tell they were scared.

I slowly turned my arms around so they didn't have to see. I didn't want them to see how bad I am now. 'm-michael..' Quinn said softly as her voice broke and she kneeled down next to me. She signaled Luke to go find an emergency kit.

I still didn't face her. 'Michael.. w-why did you do this' she said as she teared up more. I didn't know why I did it. My thoughts took control.

Luke came back in and handed the small white kit to her. Luke shut the door and sat next to me on the other side. I could hear his staggered breathing as he looked at my arms. Again, i hid them away.