32

A/N: LUKE AND SIERRA ARE ENGAGED IM SO HAPPY

Quinn Blake

I love him, don't I?

Shit, I love him.

Oh my god. I love him. I'm in love with Luke Hemmings.

Or is this just platonically love?

Honestly I don't know. I was in love once, could it even be called love?

But I know this could be love. I love everything about him. I knows its been almost a week and stuff and it could be very cheesy to love your partner after a week over dating. But I've known him for years.

Years. Very long years to be exact.

Yes, it's cheesy but I won't say it to his face yet. Not until he's ready for it.

After a few more hours of me sleeping, thinking, and just looking around the plane we finally landed in New York. When it was safe to get up, Ashley and I got up and we headed towards the bag claim.

Minutes passed and we finally got our bags. My phone started buzzing as we started walking. I quickly brought it out of my pocket and saw some text messages from Christina.

She's one of our friends that we met at our college and we all instantly clicked. We've known her for about a year now and she's very close with us. I was going to bring her with us to Australia but she had Christmas plans with her family.

So it's as just Ashley and I, and all of that stuff happened. Maybe I can get her and Calum? Probably not.

Hey! I'm here outside waiting
for you two!

Hey! Yeah we are coming
outside right now! See you
in a few!

I put my phone back in my pocket and I told Ashley that Christina was here. We both headed out to the doors and walked out looking for her car.

After a few minutes of searching, we found her and headed towards her.

'hey guys! How was Australia?' she asked as we put our bags in the trunk. Ashley and I looked at each other and chuckled a bit.

'it was... eventful' i laughed a bit and all 3 of us got in the car.

'well tell me more' she chuckled and started driving.

'well uhm, remember Michael?' i questioned her and she slowly nodded.

'oh the asshole who kissed you and then told you that you two were better off as friends? That Michael?' she said and rolled her eyes.

'yeah well, he was in Australia also. We fought a few times but, we are on good terms now' i smiled a little.

'i'm dating Ashton Irwin' ashley spoke out randomly and soon as we were at a red light, Christina accidentally hit the brakes a little too hard.

'you're dating the fucking DRUMMER?' Christina yelled a little.

'i'm dating Luke..' i said as i tried not to chuckle.

'holy shit, you should've told me that first!' she laughed and soon as the light changed green, she took off.

She's a good driver..