30

Luke Hemmings

I was sitting on the couch waiting as the time went by. I was near 7, Ashton was laying on the opposite couch.

'you excited to see them again?' Ashton asked me as he sat up and looked at the time.

'even though its been like two days, yes I do miss her' I smiled and looked at the time. Exactly 7pm.

Ashton smiled, i bet he already misses Ashley like hell.

We decided to wait until 8:30.

I grabbed my keys and we both headed to the car. I got in as Ashton got in beside me. Then we both started heading to the LAX airport.

After a few minutes of thankfully no traffic for once, we arrived. I parked in a spot near the entrance and got out.

I pulled my phone out and started texting Quinn.

Hey babe. Ashton and I just

pulled up. Have you landed yet?

After a few minutes of waiting, I finally got a response from her.

yeah! We just landed and we are 

waiting to get off now. See you then

<3

I put my phone in my pocket and noticed some photographers outside of the entrance. Great, I don't want paparazzi spotting us now. Thankfully the day we came back, there wasn't any. 

'Ashton can you text Ashley that they are paps and that we can't go inside?' I asked him. 

'oh yeah dude' he said as he looked over and got his phone out. I opened the car door and grabbed a cigarette and a lighter. I put the cigarette up to my mouth and lit it. 

I haven't had one in a few weeks now. Ashton looked over at me and I got one out of the holder. 'want one?' I asked him. 

'nah man i'm fine' he spoke and leaned against the car as we waited for the girls to come to us. As a few minutes went by I noticed people coming out of the airport. Now we just wait for the girls. 

I put my cigarette out and looked over at the doors to wait for them. Then finally I saw the two girls walk out with 2 suitcases and their purses. I put my hand up and waved over to them. Since we weren't far, Quinn noticed me immediately and started heading over. 

I smiled and as soon as she came over, she put her bags down and wrapped her arms around my waist. I picked her up a bit off the ground and kissed her head. 'hi baby' I smiled and kissed her head multiple times. 

'hiii' she smiled and held onto me. Ashton and Ashley were hugging each other also and just talking. 

'lets go put your bags in the bag' I said as I put her down and went to the back of the car. I opened the trunk and helped her and Ashley put their bags in. Few minutes pass and we were now on the way to the hotel they were staying at for the night. 

I pulled up and parked and helped Quinn out of her seat. I grabbed her bag out of the trunk and then all four of us headed inside. Quinn and Ashley went to the front desk and checked in. A few more minutes passed and we headed to the elevator and headed up to their floor. 

Quinn and I headed to her room as Ashton and Ashley headed to theirs. Quinn opened the door and walked in. I followed after her and turned on the lights. It was a small room, nothing too big. It had a bed, a small bathroom, a table with a coffee pot and a microwave with a small fridge underneath. There was a small tv on the stand over to the left of the table. A few dressers and a slide opening door for the balcony. 

'the view is nice from here' I stated as I opened the curtains for the window. Quinn put her bag down and headed towards me. I opened the door and we both went outside looking out at the view of Los Angeles. 

'now that I think about it, we could've brought you guys to stay with us.' I chuckled a bit and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her back was against my chest as she looked out. She chuckled a bit and nodded. 

'but hey, we are here now' I smiled and kissed her head. 'on a scale from 1-10, how tired are you right now. You could've slept those 15 hours away and I bet you are jet lagged' 

'about a 7, I could sleep but I'm not too tired yet' she stated and looked up at me. 

'are you hungry?' I asked her, she then nodded. 'Okay so have you had a 'In and Out' burger?'

'no?' she questioned. 

'oh we are ordering one for you right now. I don't think that the East Coast has In and Outs over there' I said and sat down on the chair and pulled her on my lap. I searched up the menu online. I started to scroll a bit and showed her. 'They have a hamburger, a cheeseburger and other stuff, oh and there's shakes' 

'Ill take a cheeseburger with a strawberry shake' she smiled at me and leaned against me. I nodded and started ordering it from Grubhub and paid. 

'now we wait' I smiled and held her in my lap. We watched as a few planes passed her and there and we watched the hundreds of cars passing by down the interstate. 

I rubbed her waist softly with my thumbs and kissed her head softly. After a half an hour passed and the food came. I sat down on the bed with her and started eating. 

'how is it so far?' I asked and took a bite into my burger. 

'its good' she said and took a bite from her cheeseburger. We continued to eat and I stole a fry from her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I went to slowly grab another and she slapped my hand.

'ow!' I laughed and pulled my hand away from her.

'don't take my food you have plenty' she chuckled and continued to eat her food. After a while we finished our food and threw the trash away in the bin. Quinn got up and changed in the bathroom into softer and more comfortable clothes to sleep in.

I turned on the tv and searched for a show we could watch, I finally rested upon Friends. She came back in the room and laid down next to me. I pulled her close to me and played with her hair. 

She cuddled into me and watched the tv. I played with her hair more. 'keep doing that' she mumbled and continued. 

After a bit I noticed she fell asleep. I played with her hair a bit more and turned the tv off. I got comfortable and rubbed her sides a bit. I soon then closed my eyes and fell asleep with her.