11

Quinn Blake

He held onto my hand and we started walking towards the park in our neighborhood. After a lil bit of walking we arrived and Luke looked at me and smiled.

'what?' i smiled back and looked at him.

'Nothing really.. I just love the way your hair looks right now' he smiled as he walked with me to the swings.

'i wanna push you' he told me.

'Okay okay' i chuckled and got on one of the swing seats and Luke grabbed the chain and pulled me back. I held onto it tightly and he pulled me back really high and ran with me until I was high in the air.

I screamed and started laughing and Luke was in front of me laughing and watching me scream and swing.

'Oh my god i love this!' i yelled out and loved the feeling of the wind on my skin.

'I'm glad!' he yelled back and I smiled widely. After a few minutes, I slowed down and jumped off and Luke caught me. 'you need to be careful lil miss' he chuckled.

'Okay i willl' i smiled widely and we both heard a familiar noise.

Ice cream truck.

We both looked at each other and two large smiles came onto our faces. We saw the ice cream truck and we both ran to it. I bet we both felt like little kids again.

But we were both older now. The truck stopped and went into park. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Mr ole Dustin who opened the screen and looked at us both.

'Holy shit, Luke and Quinn?!' he asked shocked as he looked at both of us.

'Yes sir we are back' Luke smiled and looked at the menu.

'Ah i know what you two want, unless it's changed. One chocolate chip cookie dough for Quinn and a Rocky Road for Luke' he said smiling. We all looked at each other and nodded.

'It's going to be on the house you two, have fun' Mr Dustin said as he handed us our ice creams and drove away.

Luke and I went back to the swings and began to lick our ice cream. 'I haven't seen Mr Dustin in maybe 8 years' Luke said chuckling a little bit. 'Ever since we got in the band, we've barely came to Australia. We all have houses in L.A. now, and we only come here for like Christmas or something'

I looked over at Luke. 'Yeah, I came here 3 years ago for Hailey's 10th birthday. I wasn't in New York for maybe a year and I just wanted to come home so badly' i laughed a little and ate my ice cream.

'Hey, at least you came here at this time. We wouldn't even be here if you weren't here now' Luke said as he looked over at me. We both smiled and finished our ice creams after a bit.

He got up and went to me and grabbed my hand. He softly pulled me out of the swing and led me to the play set thing. 'let's go down the slide' he laughed and went on the slide. He quickly pulled me onto his lap as I laughed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and slid down the slide. We both laughed and fell off of the slide because of how fast we went down it.

We were both in the mulch laughing until our stomachs hurt. He then got up and wiped the mulch off of his sweats. I did the same to mine.

All of a sudden the wind started to pick up a little causing our hair to blow from the wind. We both looked up at the sky and it immediately started to downpour on us.

I laughed and Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me under a little canopy that was built on the playground. I was laughing non-stop and we watched the rainfall.