4

Quinn Blake

I didn't want to get up at all. Ashley woke me up and told me it was almost noon and told me about the beach trip my mom has planned.

Part of me didn't want to go because I did not want to be with Michael again and his girlfriend for however long we would be there. But i also wanted to go so Ashley wouldn't be alone.

So i got up and got all my stuff together and got into my bathing suit. I also added one of my old large t-shirts and shorts on.

'I'm so excited!' Ashley said as she was getting ready also.

'i am too!' i squealed a little. I haven't been to the beach in years. New York beach is.. well no. I haven't been to the one near my house in ages.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my bag until i heard my mother scream from downstairs. I quickly looked at Ashley and she looked back at me with the same confusing look I had on.

We both rushed downstairs to see three grown ass men that i called my friends when i was younger.

Luke, Ashton, and Calum to be exact. Oh and Michael was there too..

My mom was talking with Luke about how long his hair was now since he grew it out. I locked eyes with Michael and quickly looked away until Ashton pushed through my mother and Luke and rushed towards me.

He wrapped his arms around me and spun us around. 'hi hi hi hi Ashton' i chuckled and hugged him tightly.

'hey little Q' he smiled and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and hit his chest softly.

'i am not little!' i sassed back at him and we laughed. Calum, Luke, and Michael all walked in and I leaned against the wall talking with Luke as I saw Michael and Ashley talking with each other.

'i never knew that Luke Hemmings himself would grow out his hair' i laughed out and played with his almost shoulder length hair.

'yeah, i just wanted to try it out and see how it looked. Turns out it's amazing' he said as he fixed his hair by flipping it over about a million times.

Ashley played with her hair a bit. 'are the boys coming with us?' she spoke out and looked over at Ashton. Oh goodness God.

'Uhm.. hey boys.. do you want to come with us to the beach?' Michael asked them and Luke looked at me and then the guys.

'I mean sure we can go get our stuff ready and come back here?' Calum said as he scratched the back of his hair.

'Sounds like a plan' my mom said. Soon the boys left, including Michael, and I grabbed Ashley's hand and pulled her into the bathroom.

'you like Ashton don't you?' i immediately said as I shut the door.

'What? No' she quickly replied as her cheeks got a little flustered. 'Okay no.. but i have to admit he's hot okay Q'

'You didn't even bother to tell me that you have four grown ass men friends who are hot as hell' she groaned and crossed her arms.

'Had.' i corrected.

'but you just.. you acted so nice with them' she pouted at me.

'Well i mean. Okay, first it was Michael who never replied to me. I always messaged the other boys to see if Michael was okay. They would respond' i said as i cleared my throat.

'But then after a few months they would respond in one-word replies and finally stopped replying to me. But after all I think they just came back and forgot all of that happened' I sighed and I turned my body to face myself in the mirror.