17

Luke Hemmings

I looked over at the time and it was 7:15. Quinn was passed out against me as Calum and Michael played some game on the xbox. Ashton and Ashley were talking a bit and just being themselves.

I didn't move and I couldn't. Quinn was leaning against me, her head in my shoulder and her body in my lap. I looked over at the boys and Calum smiled at me.

I smiled a little and looked down at Quinn. I didn't want to wake her but I kinda wanted to so I can ask her if she wanted to go back to the house.

'do i wake her?' i whispered and asked. Everyone looked at me.

'no are you crazy?' ashley whispered back to me. 'i've may have known Quinn shorter than you guys have but big rule, do not watch them up while they are napping.' she whispered.

'noted' ashton said quietly and chuckled. She was still passed out asleep against me.

'but do I carry her home or wait for her to wake up?' i asked as I looked around at everyone.

'they guest rooms are still free if you don't want to wake her' ashton suggested and looked at me. 'just lay her down in there'

I nodded slowly and wrapped my arms around her gently and slowly. I stood up slowly and carried her into the guest bedroom.

The room was a new shade of grey. Ashton's mom must of repainted it. It used to be a lighter blue. I turned on the lamp slowly and laid her down in the bed.

She whined a little and opened her eyes. She looked up at me. 'you sure you want to sleep now? it's 7:18' I said as I sat next to her. She shrugged and laid closer to me.

'I'm just so tired' she yawned and looked up at me. I gently played with her hair and scratched her scalp softly.

'stoooop you're gonna make me fall asleep again' she said as she buried her head in my chest. I chuckled and continued as she cuddled into me.

I twisted my fingers in her hair as I turned on the tv. We both watched a few episode of Friends. She was totally out of it by now.

I heard some soft snores from her and I looked over at her. Yep, she was asleep. I slowly got up and tucked her in.

I turned off the lamp and turns the tv on to a low volume. I walked back out slowly to the living room of the basement. Ashley was asleep on the couch snd the boys were still playing games trying to keep quiet.

I sat down next to Calum who was on his phone. Ashton and Michael were playing a game still. 'did she fall back asleep?' Calum asked.

'yeah, we watched a few episodes of friends and then she passed out' i chuckled a bit and looked over at Ashton. They both finished the game and turned it off.

'well i'm going to carry Ash to my room. Uhm you two argue over the couch and the other room. Everyone have a good night' ashton smiled as he slowly picked up ashley off of the couch.

Michael and Calum looked at each other and instantly argued. I shoon my head and went back into the bedroom. I shut the door and unbuttoned the shirt I was in and placed it on the chair. I slid down my pants and searched the room to see if there were any sweats.

I luckily found a pair that were Ashton's. I slid them on and crawled next to Quinn in the bed. I watched a few more episodes of Friends by myself and turned off the tv.

I wrapped my arms around Quinn's waist and squeezed her softly. 'i'm so lucky to have you' i whispered to her. She nudged her head onto my arm a bit and we both fell asleep together.

***

Quinn Blake

I walked around the neighborhood with Luke as we were going to the playground for our little date. He was smiling the whole time, while I was shaking from nervousness.

I don't normally shake like this unless i'm really nervous. Which i am right now. This has only happened a few times for me.

Sometimes during school presentations and some other stuff. Luke noticed and grabbed my hand softly. 'you okay?' he asked.

'yeah i'm fine' i smiled and stopped shaking a bit. We reached the park and we began to swing on the swings.

I remember feeling the cold chain of the swings as I flew back and forth. I then let go and felt two arms hold me tight to him.

I looked up and it was Michael. I stopped and looked at him confused. 'what's wrong?' he asked.

'where's.. where is Luke?' i asked very confused and kept looking around.

'Quinn i've been here the whole time? Why would Luke be here?  he asked. 'Do you need to sit down?'

I looked at michael and nodded slowly. We both sat down at a picnic table. Was he seriously here the whole time? Did Luke disappear? I'm so confused.

Michael started to rub my shoulder a bit and pulled me close to him. Comfort rushed all around me and i slowly leaned against him a bit.

I felt him smile and he looked down at me. Awe looked in each other's eyes for a bit. He slowly leaned down and kissed my lips softly. Our lips connected like puzzle pieces. Like they were meant to be stuck together.

He put his hands on my face softly pulling me closer to him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me close to him. Our tongues danced together like a perfect harmony.

We slowly pulled away, I didn't want this moment to end. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Luke again. Then I was confused again. Where did Michael go? Are they pulling tricks on me?

I looked around. 'is something wrong?' Luke asked and rubbed my face softly. I leaned into his hand a bit.

'uh no we are fine' i smiled a little.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked around. I caught the time in the corner of my eye. 7:45am.

I laid my head back slowly and looked at Luke who was beside me asleep. My hands magically lifted to my face and I rubbed my face softly. I groaned and looked at the time again.

This is what i get for going to sleep so early. I slowly got up and went into the bathroom. I shut the door and flipped on the switch.

My eye bags were somewhat puffy and some left over mascara was under my eyes. I cleaned up my face and did my own business.

I opened the door to see Luke awake and buttoning up his shirt. 'well good morning' i chuckled softly. 'didn't expect you to wake up'

'well' he chuckled. 'i was awakened by you missy' he smiled and went to me. I brushed his soft curls out of his face. 'we should get going back so we can get ready'

'ready for what?' i asked.

'the whole fam wants to put together a small get together backyard party' he chuckled and looked at me. 'just some backyard party thing tonight'

'ohhhh, okay then' i smiled and grabbed the stuff i brought over. Ashton's mom was awake so we both told her that we were leaving snd seeing her later tonight.

Then we both got inside of my house and went upstairs.