Chapter 31

Still on Ryder's P.O.V

"Well if it isn't -" Jack started to say, but I interrupted him.

"Cut the shit, you prick. Where is she?" I said and laid back on the wooden seat.

"What are you talking about? Where's who?" He smirked.

"You really are stupid. You know who. Ariana. Where is she?" I was really tired of his stupid games.

"Oh... Her. She's with the boss. She is a feisty one though. Man, I should have fucked her when I had the chance." He chuckled.

I swear, if I wasn't tied up, I would beat his ass for even speaking about her.

"Pervert. You make me sick, really. I thought you guys we're friends."

"Friends? She has no friends. Wait till you see-" He was again cut off by a door slam.

I could see him reach behind his pocket. He has a gun.

"Stay here." He warned.

"Oh yeah, like I'm really going to be able to move. Dumbass." I spit out, he ignored me and walked over behind me.

I heard the door slam shut.

Okay now I have to think of a plan. First, how the fuck do I get out of here?

I tried ripping the duct tape but no use. My mind started pondering of the ideas that I could do. Until I decided, fuck it.

I started biting the tape on my hand as hard as I could. I hope I don't lose a tooth, wouldn't the ladies love that? Doubt it.

After a few minutes of ripping the tape a bit off, I tried sliding my hand out, it was difficult since my hands are big. But once my hand slid free, I was beyond overjoyed. I ripped the tape off my other hand and freed my ankles.

I walked to the doors behind me and opened them, slightly, to make sure the coast was clear. After convincing myself, it was, I stepped out. It was pretty dark, but I could still make out, the crusty abandoned walls, they were filled with graffiti and from afar I could see a bit of light. I started walking towards that, but then I saw a hallway to the left. I heard screaming.

Ariana.

I jogged over to the noise. And pressed my ear to the door. I could hear some people talking, but only one voice, was the main one I recognized.

Hers.

"Please, just leave me alone. Let me go. I won't tell anyone, just leave. Stop." I heard her pleading. And then I heard laughter.

"Your so pathetic and stupid. You really think I'll let you go. Ha! Your mine. And that's how its gonna stay." I heard a unfamiliar male voice. But with the words, he just said, I knew who he was. John. That cunt.

I heard a slap. And I winced.

I have to get her out of there. But how? Think, Ryder. Think.

I felt around my pockets to see if I had my phone. I did a mental cheer, feeling the object in my back pocket.

I pulled it out, and made sure it was on silent.

Wait. I don't even know the address. Fuck. I face palmed myself. So stupid.

Okay. I can't get back up. I got to do this on my own, then. I wish I was still in the gang. Again, me being stupid for leaving. If I was still in it, they could've at least tracked me down or something.

I kept walking forward to see if there was another entrance. Luckily, I think I found one. I pressed my ear to hear anything. Nothing. Great. This is harder than I thought.