Chapter 36

"Will you do me the honor to be my girlfriend?"

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. But I knew that I wanted this. I know I do. Should I say yes? Or no.? Maybe... Okay fine.

"Yes." I say surprising myself by how confident I sounded.

"Really?" He seemed surprised as well.

I nodded and smiled. He smiled widely and then grabbed me by both of my cheeks and slammed his lips onto mines.

The kiss was rough but it felt better than the last ones. Each time we kiss, its better than the last. Our lips always move in sync and I feel my whole body warm up. I can always feel the butterflies burst in my stomach. His lips are always soft and minty. And another sweet. But still can't put my finger on what it is.

I'll have to ask what he uses. But that's for later. Right now is what matters. His lips on mine, is what matters. The fact that I just agreed to be HIS girlfriend, matters.

We were making out for what feels like forever but I wouldn't have it any other way. His lips are like a magnet to mine.

We broke our kiss to catch our breath and at that moment we held a gaze.

Ryder Perez is my boyfriend.

His mine.

All mine.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing you." He said and pecked my lips. But I felt myself craving more of him. But I shrugged it off, these damn hormones.

I chuckled in response and shrugged my shoulders, playfully, flipping my hair dramatically.

"Am I that good?" I said with the most preppiest voice I could master.

I could see the small smile about to form across his lips.

"Babe, you're great. But let's be realistic, I got skills."

I scowled my face and responded back.

"What kind of skill?"

"I got more experience. But you're amazing for a newbie." He winked and pinched my cheek playfully.

I playfully shoved him.

"So your telling me, you Got More Experience? With who? All the girls you've made out with?" I said. I'm a really good actress. I should start in a movie. Sarcasm, people.

"Um.. Y-es? Wait. Ugh. Okay. Yeah.?" He rubbed his neck nervously, he really thinks I'm jealous.

I stare at him for a second.

"So your telling me, I've made out with a guy who probably has syphilis or some other STD?" I practically fake scream.

"Woah, woah, chill, I do not have an STD. Never. I'm clean. I can even get a test-" I cut him off by bursting out laughing.

"I was k-kidding." I managed out. Holding my stomach.

"You're evil." He shakes his head and I could see a smile forming on his lips once again.

"You're face, omg. You looked so-" I was interrupted by my own fits of laughter. His face was priceless.

After calming down a bit, I finally let it once sink in again.

I am Ryder's girlfriend.

Ryder's my boyfriend.

Does this mean me and him walking in school, holding hands?

Us kissing in public?

All the normal things a couple would do.

Or what if it turns the polar opposite?