Chapter 13

I was still staring at Ryder, when Jack snapped his fingers in my face.

"Earth to Ari," Jack smirks, but I could tell, he knew who I was just focused on.

"Sorry, I kinda just spaced out a bit there," I smiled sheepishly.

He chuckled and ran a hand over his hair, nervously.

"Um I was wondering if you wanted me to get you a drink... Or maybe n-not, a-after wh-what happened the, uh, last time," He stammered. And gosh, it was very adorable.

I nodded slightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Yeah, yeah I know what happened last time I drunk, but hey if I want to make Ryder jealous, the best way to do it, would be to get drunk, because let's just say I do things I wouldn't normally do when I'm sober.

I spot Jack coming back with a red cup, he smiles and hands it to me. I take a big gulp of it and already feel the drink burning my throat but it takes a second for it to cool down and I can actually taste the drink.

Cherry Vodka. That combination tastes fudging great, better than the other cheap beer I tasted.

After drinking the cup fully, I excuse myself from Jack's presence to go get me another. And after I take the second cup and down it. I take another and another and another and at this point I don't know how much I taken, because I already feel high off life.

I spot Jack near the dance floor, texting on his phone and automatically run towards him. (Well as fast as these stupid heels will let me). After thinking whether I should take them off or not. I go with option 1.

Taking these stripper shoes off, we go. And I throw the shoes in the air and giggle to myself. I hear someone cuss from afar.

Omfg, Ari you got superpowers, you can hear that far, time to use my other amazing skills.

Not even bothering about the shoes, I jump on Jack and he seems startled at first. But then he looks over his shoulder, his face looks pissed. But with my drunk state, I ignore it and start jumping up and down on his back.

Ew, it looks like your trying to dry hump his back.

Oh, shut it, stupid conscious.

I start yelling, "Go horsey, go, we must go to the dungeon and save Princess Unicorn,"

"Ari, are you drunk," He asks and pulls me off his back and once my feet hit the ground he wraps his arms around my waist.

I shake my head furiously and pout.

"They are going cut off Princess Unicorn's horn, and then she'll lose her rainbow powers to heal food, we must leave now," I demand angrily and I could hear the whine in my voice.

Does he not care about food at all! If we don't get there now, she's going to die! Ugh no. She won't. This is war.

Then for a second Jack just stares at me and begins to laugh, he laughs. And I can't help but hear that angelic laugh and I join him. He is so charming, even those lips look so appealing right now. After we calmed down, more like him, because I honestly don't know why saving food, from The Cockroaches who are trying to gain world domination is possibly near funny.

I pout even more this time, and Jack looks from my eyes to my bottom lip sticking out and leans forward and gently bites it. I pull away, I will not be seen making out with one of them. He is obviously on the cockroaches side.

Ew, maybe he is part cockroach. Omfg a half cockroach just bit my bottom lip. I think I might puke.

"Ariana, why are you looking at me, like I have a case of Ebola," The traitor dares to ask.

I give him a glare as a response and a little huff before walking away, clearly he doesn't get that I don't want to be with him, because he's following me. What if he's trying to kidnap me and then transforms my body to a mini cockroach. That thought just made me walk in a faster pace. And at this point he's trailing.

Think, Ariana, think.

Then I spot him. My knight in shining armor. Ryder Prince? I think. Or is it Prince Ryder. I don't have a clue but maybe he can save me from this half human, half cockroach.

I run towards him and quickly shield myself behind his built body.

He seems to work out, a lot matter of fact . I can actually feel his muscles flexing or is that him becoming---

My thoughts were interpreted by Prince Ryder? Ugh. Fudge it. Its gonna be Prince Ryder.

Wait, what did he say again?

"Wait, can you please repeat that, prince," I ask in confusion.

"I asked you what the fuck are you doing holding me like a shield, and did you just say prince," He turned from annoyed to amused.

Looks like we have a bipolar prince here.

"Uh--, I was starting to say but once again cut off when I heard my name being called.

The traitor himself.

I turn my attention back to the prince.

"You have got to help me, that half cockroach over there is trying to kidnap me and possibly make me join the others to gain world domination," I rambled as much as I could to the prince.

He looked confused. His eyebrows were pulled together in total confusion.

He's a very handsome prince.

It looked like he just choked on his own salvia," did you just say I was a handsome prince," he smirks.

Did I say that out loud

"Yes, again you did," He says back to the annoying expression.

And then his expression changes to a knowing expression then to concern and worried. His forehead crinkles a little bit.

Even with that face, he still looks dreamy and yummy.

"Your drunk," He smirks.

Well congratulations, captain obvious.

Shut it. Brain.

**********----**
Again another chapter.
Like/Comment
Please.

Love.
Ana