Chapter 5

After I finished all my morning classes. I was mentally exhausted.

I just wanted to eat lunch and die.

When I entered the cafeteria, I saw Megan and Derek already seated. They were motioning me to come over. I was confused until I saw the big pizza box. I ran over and gave each of the two a hug.

"You guys know me so well," I tell them.

"No shit," Derek replied back and opened the box to revel a pepperoni pizza with stuff crust.

Yassss, thank you Jesus!

We started eating. And I could feel someone behind me. I turned around to be meet with Tiana.

What does this bitch want?

Why couldn't I just eat pizza in peace?!

"May I help you," I ask her in the most polities way possible.

She sneered and grabbed me by my forearm.

Her long manicured nails were digging into my skin. I snatched my arm away, and looked at her like she lost her mind.

"Don't fucking touch me," I spat at her.

"Please, I wouldn't want to ruin my manicure over your worthless ass," She shot back.

I was about 2.5 seconds at punching her.

Then her minions came and grabbed both of my arms. We were no longer in the cafeteria, we were walking towards the girls bathroom.

We finally got there, and still holding me like some criminal.

"What the hell are you guys, cops, get your fucking hands off of me," I yelled but they ducted tape my mouth shut.

"Listen, and listen good, nerd. I don't want you near Ryder Perez. He's fucking mine. Only mine. Not yours. He's too good for you, I mean just look at you, your nothing but a worthless fat hoe. Why would he want you," She spat and laughed at my face.

I could feel the tears coming, but I refused to.cry. instead I kicked her in the sheen and her minions automatically let me go, to help her. I ran. I ran as fast as I could.

"Ariana," I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Derek and Megan running towards me.

"We were looking everywhere for you, what did that bitch do," Megan asked her expression concerned.

" I handled it, don't worry, "I said smiling confidential.

They looked worried at me. I gave them a quick hug and told them I had to leave early from lunch because of some test that I had to make up.

It was a lie.

I just wanted to be alone, this is happening all so quick.

I was walking down the hall, only to see Ryder making out with yet again another girl.

I think her name is Michelle?

I don't know, and I honestly don't even care.

I walked past them quickly and out of the school.

The thing that I don't fully understand is that Ryder is new here and he already has girls falling for him. Its only been a day or 2.

While walking, I was listening to music.

My parents would kill me if they heard I skipped half the day of school. But come on, I only had literature and chemistry. I'm okay in both. Well..better in literature.

When I got home, nobody was home, as always.

But then I heard a creak. And knew I wasn't fully alone. I turned the corner and saw my mom writing stuff down on notepads.

"Hey mom," I said whole walking towards her.

She replied back with a 'hello' and kissed my forehead.

" Ariana tonight, we are having some guests over, I bought you a dress, we are gonna have dinner here. Alright, " she said.

"Who's our guest?" I asked curiously.

"Just some coworkers that we work with, we will be discussing some things about one of our cases. But after dinner, I need you to leave us, alright darling," she said kindly and pecked my check.

"Dinners at 6," she said right before she got up and left the room.

Great. Now I have to be polite to people I don't even know.

*******-----
Vote/comment/share
I'm started to hate this story.
Ugh.

Ana.