Chapter 6

I went upstairs to get ready.

Its already 4:35.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. While waiting, I took off my clothes s for school. And once the shower was warm enough. I stepped into it, feeling much better than before.

After I was done, I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out of the bathroom. I saw the dress on my bed. It was a dark blue dress, that had lace designs on the shoulders. It was a little above my knees. (Picture of the dress up there)

It was pretty, I guess.

After changing, I put on some mascara, just a little shade of black shadow under my eyelid and I did my eyeliner. I only put a thin line. A very thin line.

After that, I start blowing drying my hair, I got my curling iron and only curled the ends.

I need to cut my hair.

I was all sit and down after I put my black flats.

Don't judge me, I wear them more than often.

It was 5:55

I walked downstairs, and headed to the living room to watch TV. Only to be interpreted by the door bell ringing.

Here goes nothing.

I got up from the couch, and strolled my way to the front door.

When I opened it, I came face to face with the person who I had last on my mind to be my parents coworkers and their son.

"Hey, princessa, it'd be nice, if you didn't stare," Ryder smirked.

Ryder freaking Perez

**********-----
Its like 6:30 in the morning. But anyways another chapter. Hope you like it . and I feel like the chapters are short. Like really short.
Tell me what you guys think.
Vote/comment/share/follow

Love ya,,  and morning.
Ana.