Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning with pain shooting up to my temples. And I felt like a big sack of potatoes were on me. But no. You want to know was really on me.

Ryder Perez's head was resting on my stomach and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. To say the least, it might've looked comfortable but in reality, his big head was squishing my poor tummy. But once I caught the look of his sleeping state. I couldn't help but look in 'awe', on how cute he looked sleeping. His hair was a mess, but yet he pulled it off. He looked so much younger while sleeping.

Okay, Ariana quit staring, you'll look creepy if he catches you staring.

But then it takes me a second to actually realize something. We freaking slept in the same bed! Omfg okay breathe Ariana breathe.

Clothes, still on. Good. Your good. That means nothing happened. But hell I know something must have happened if we are in this position. I hardly remember anything.

I'm trying to remember as hard as I can, and I bet my face looks a bit constipated just by thinking this hard. And then I feel another pain enter my poor head. Okay so.. It must be a hangover because my head hurts like a bitch.

And then it hits me, all the memories coming from last night flash in my mind.

Megan dragging me to a party, me leaving her to hang with Jack, then Ryder seeing me hug Jack, Ryder kissing a girl, (which made me feel a ping of jealously even thinking about it again) and me getting pissed so I decide to drink my ass off. I remember some parts during my suppose drunken state but all I can come up with is cockroaches, saving Princess Unicorn, and Ryder Prince or was it Prince Ryder? Ugh I don't know! This is just making my head hurt even worse. But that's all I can remember, maybe I fainted or feel asleep afterwards.

After that last thought because I seriously need something for this stupid hangover. I try ,unsuccessfully, getting Ryder off of me. Okay Plan B.

I reach for his waist, an attempt to tickle him, I know, I know he might not even be ticklish. But hey a girl has to try. And the more his head stays on my stomach, the more I want to pee.

The moment I even touch his waist, his eyes immediately open and he grabs my wrist as fast as a ninja turtle could.

"What do you think your doing," He asks in a hoarse voice, since he just woke up and all.

"Um,, I got t-to pee," I state but it came out more like a question. He sighs in response and gets up from my stomach. I sigh in relief.

Now let me go let my bladder out.

But before I could go, I just realized another thing. 1. I don't know where I am, house-wise. And 2. Where's the bathroom.

As if Ryder could read my inner thoughts, he says with another stressful sigh,"your at my house, since you passed out at the party and wouldn't wake up, so I let you sleep it off, and bathroom is next corner to your right."

I nodded, to afraid to speak. I mean come on, I'm in Ryder Perez's house, I'm surprised he even let me in, I walk out of his room and sure enough I find the bathroom.

After doing my business, I stay in the bathroom a bit longer, I mean where do I go? Back to his room? Do I just go home, we live right across from each other? After deciding on just telling Ryder I'm leaving, I open the door. And come face to face with something hard. I look up and find two beautiful brown eyes staring right back at me.

Well isn't this just awkward

After a min passed of our stare off, I finally break the silence.

"I'm going home, see you at school Monday," I say smiling gentle.

His expression hard to read, he responds back," um ... Yeah I guess." I nod back and actually feel like I should be saying something more.

I go back to his room, making sure I got my phone and such, before climbing down his stairs after  I received directions from his little sister, Taylor, who is just the cutest little thing.

Ryder was in the living room watching TV. And then I finally remembered what to tell him.

"Oh and Ryder," I call his name loud enough for him to hear me over the TV.

"Yeah," He responds back, pressing mute on the control to hear me better without me screaming over the TV.

"Thanks for saving me last night," I smile again but this time I actually feel like its a real smile.

"Don't mention it, I'm your knight and shining armor remember, its my duty to save your ass,"He smirks.

I could feel my face turn bright red.

'Wtf was I thinking last night.' Was the only thought that kept running through my mind as I walked across the street, making sure no cars were even driving,

because I mean seriously I think I already died of humiliation last night and half of this morning.

Before I could even try to think more about what happened last night, again pain shoots through my head.

Damn it, I seriously need some pain killers and water.

As I enter my house, that's the first thing I do. I take two pain killers and drink half of a water bottle. I climb up to my room and when I open the door, I literally scream.

Sitting down on the edge of my bed, is Megan Fitts. And if looks could kill I would be 6feet under by now.

*********------
Vote / Comment please!
Tell me what you think, any feedback would be great.
Aight love ya,

Ana.