Unexpected Visitor

"How's your first day at the company?" Baekhyung asked as soon as he laid Dan in his bed. Sitting beside Sehun who was unpacking the toys they bought for the little boy.

"Its good. Hoseok will come this coming week to sign the contract with them." Taehyung replied, his eyes settled at the tv. He went back home after almost two hours of sitting and wondering at the peaceful Han river. He decided to just go on the flow and just wait what is the fortune would bring to his life.

He's so tired thinking and living in the past. He's heart is tired from hurting and all he wants is to let all the pain go at once and forget those wounds.

Today seems not too good for Taehyung, specially that he think of his nightmare.

Taehyung breath out heavily without him realising making Baekhyun and Sehun look at him.

"Are you sure your okay, Tae?" Baekhyun worriedly asked. Taehyung felt a gentle squeeze at his hand and he look at Baekhyun with a small smile.

"Yeah, im sure. Dont overthink, Baek. And by the way, thank you for taking good care of my son,but you really dont need to buy this things." Taehyung said to both of them, but he was not complaining at all.

Baekhyung smile at hum, "Hey dont worry about all of this. Its not like Jungkook would go bankrupt and---

Taehyung quickly look at Baekhyun who was now nervously covered his mouth. For sure Taehyung would kill him for this. Sehun knows everything coz Baekhyun told him all about it before they came earlier to take Dan.

Taehyung raised his brows, giving a look of -explain-. Baekhyun doesn't know what or where to start. He mentally scolding and cursing himself for blurting out about it. Taehyung was not acknowledging Baekhyun silence this time. He was not furious but a bit mad and upset for not knowing what Baekhyun doing behind him.

"Are you not going to tell me, Baekhyun?" Taehyung voice out seriously. His eyes holds an emotion that Baekhyun knows he accidentally hurt him doing all this behind him.

"I---" Baekhyun started but was interrupted when his phone suddenly rings and he look at Taehyung who gives him a look and nod before he take the call. Baekhyung was hesitant to answer it first specially when he saw its Jungkook who was calling.

"Yes Mr. Jeon?" Baekhyun greeted as he answer his phone. Taehyung suddenly gets up and walked towards the kitchen and Baekhyun just eyed him without saying anything. "Okay, Mr. Jeon, i'll be there tomorrow." Baekhyun said before closing his phone.

"I think you should tell him everything now, babe. He needs to know everything." Sehun softly said and Baekhyun sigh heavily.

"I guess. I'll go and talk to him." Baekhyun replied and peck a kiss to Sehun lips before following Taehyung at the kitchen.

He found Taehyung silently standing infront of the fridge. His arms across his chest. Baekhyun knows his friend is upset and he dont blame him for that. Its his fault anyways. Baekhyun walks towards Taehyung slowly and a bit nervous. He was already ready to be yelled by his bestfriend.

Taehyung felt someone is walking near him and without turning around, he speak in a stern voice. "Explain everything Byun Baekhyun." 

Hearing his full name, Baekhyun knows very well how serious his bestfriend is. He pulled a chair and and sit while Taehyung didn't even move to where he is.

"Im really sorry Tae. I know i should have not done this but i swear i didn't intend to tell him, i mean i accidentally told him Dan." Baekhyun confess, feeling nervously guilty.

As soon as Taehyung heard it, he felt like his soul left his body. His mind suddenly thought some worst scenarios.

What if Jungkook suddenly came one day and took his son away from him?