First Meet

Two years ago...

Taehyung's Pov:

"Hosoekie darling, its been a year yet you still didn't introduce your boyfriend to me." I said, my eyes busy at the design i am making at the moment.

"Dont worry, Yoongi and his friend are coming tomorrow from New Zealand after their concert. Finally you'll gonna meet my grumpy boyfriend." Hoseok laugh at his own words and i smile shaking my head. "Are you done with that design? The client is coming after an hour sweetie." He added.

"Yeah." I replied shortly.

"Are you okay, Tae?" I raised my head looking at his direction and just respond a smile.

___________________________________

"Finally we're gonna go home." Hoseok stretch his arms.

"Its good that the bride-to-be loves the design." I said with a relief.

"Oh come on, Tae, you're V and theres no doubt about that. All your designs are really amazingly beautiful." I smile at his compliment.

"Im so thankful for having you, Hoseokie. If its not because of you, i dont know what could have happen to me and my son. I really dont know what to do to thank you for everything you have done to me." I said and i felt him hug me.

"Oh come on,Tae. Whatever or where ever you are now, thats not because of me. Thats because of you alone, you work for it and im really happy for what have you become now. Im so proud of you darling." Hoseok gently stroke my back and it feels so good. I really felt safe with him. Its been a year since that day that he found me at the street and he never doubt of helping me until now. And i will forever be grateful having him beside me and even in my next life, i will still be thankful for him.

"Lets go, i miss Dan already." He pulled away from me and i smile.

"Yeah, i miss my son too." I replied, starting to grab my things and fix my table. One glance at my office and both of us exited the room walk towards his car.

Time skip for the next day:

We are currently sitting at the restaurant waiting for Hoseok's boyfriend. And i was also busy playing with my one year old son when suddenly Hoseok raised his hand with a wide smile, and i look at the direction he was waving.

An ugly frown creep from my face upon seeing in a distance a guy who seems so familiar yet i cant remember when and where did i saw him. I even don't realised how long i stared at the guy next to the pale guy.

"Yoongs!!!" I almost jump from my seat hearing Hoseok scream, running towards the guy just a meter away from our table. I averted my gaze to my son who just bite my finger and smile when i accidentally shove his food not to his right cheek instead of his small mouth.

"Im sorry baby." Giggling while wiping his cheek.

"Hey Tae, meet my boyfriend, Yoongi." Hoseok giggled and i stand to lean my hand towards him.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." I smile.

"Kim? Namjoon-ah...you-"

Yoongi was cut and i was startle as i was pulled and it took me some seconds to realise that i was hug by the another guy. I dont know why, but my body feels like misses his warmth, a kind of warmth like we are having some connection.

"Im sorry, im really sorry Tae." The guy said, his voice sounded sad and guilty. I was so lost that i dont know what to say, i wanted to push him but my body seems like loving this kind of feeling, a feeling of being safe even though we just saw each other for only few minutes.