Im Sorry

Jungkook watched Taehyung walking away from him. He felt his heart clenching in so much pain. Jungkook even didn't realised that Seulgi was still behind him, watching him, furiously.

"Did that whore hold something in your heart?!" Seulgi clench her fist, eyes glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook  heard Seulgi and thats when he turn to face her, with a furious look.

"What the fuck did you do this time,huh? Dont you know who he is?" Jungkook said, his voice deep.

Seulgi riased her brows and chuckle, "I fucking know who he is, for fuck sake Jungkook! He's your fucking slut and ex-husband! What do you want me to do when all of the sudden i saw him here?! Do you exoect me to say, "hey, how are you?", Seulgi blurted in anger. Some employee who heard her gasped, they know that their ceo is a divorcee 3 years ago but they never knew who it was.

Seulgi suddenly realised what she had blurted, she saw how Jungkook clench his jaw and she knows clearly that she fuck up big time at the moment.

"Im fucking done with you! Get lose! I dont want to see your face again! Im breaking up with you!" Jungkook said, Seulgi widen her eyes in disbelief. She cant believe what she was hearing.

"You cant do this to me Jungkook!" Seulgi yelled at Jungkook who start walking towards his building.

"From now on, Seulgi has no right to step inside my company! Do you understand!" Jungkook told his guards.

Seulgi heard it and she run to to grab Jungkook hands but she was stopped by the guard.

"Fuck you! Let me go! Jungkook you cant do this to me! You cant leave me just because your fucking slut returns! Jungkook!!!!" Seulgi screamed as loud as she could that every employee there heard her. Jungkook who was standing right infront of the vip elevator turn around to face her. His face carried no emotion at all.

"That fucking slut your telling is the only person i only want now, tomorrow and forever! He is the only person i wanted to see with my future!" Jungkook spat at her, he doesn't know why but all the words that voluntary came out from his mouth gives him the feeling of satisfaction deep within his heart.

Seulgi was furious, she cant believe that Jungkook utter those words.

"Jungkook! We are engage! You cant do this to me! Jungkook!!!...

"Engage?!" Jungkook turn to fqce her, brows narrowed, "Heck! I dont even remember when did i ever proposee to you!" Jungkook mockingly spat at her before turning around and enter the elevator.

"Let me go!" She yelled at the guard when she was finally drag out. The guard let her go and return to his position.

Jungkook's Pov:

I sit and lean my back at my rotating chair, turning it to face the mirror wall of my office.

I knew that i'll lost milions of dollar for this contract but i dont care.

Remembering what i told earlier to Seulgi, i felt some relief,  my heart screaming to get Taehyung back in my life.

And breaking up my engagement to Seulgi doesn't make me feel guilty. I feel like some burden in me was lifted.

Closing my eyes, i can still see those hurt eyes of Taehyung earlier, how he fights the pain when he tried to stand up, the sadness or anger in him made me feel i only want to hug him and not let him go. But i know that he hates me...no...he despise me now and i cant blame him for that.