M

Updating before your author here starts her duty😅

■□■

"Yes!"

The word rang in Jungkook's ears, and before he knew it, Taehyung had pulled him up in his arms and jumped on him, wrapping his shaking legs around his waist, sobbing in pure happiness. Jungkook was frozen in a moment before tightly holding his crying fiance, still couldn't believe that Taehyung agree to marry him for the second time.

Jungkook had gone through extremely lengths to have organised this whole event. But the happiness he felt had made up for it entirely, without a doubt. Jungkook breath in relief, kissing Taehyung's head, who was chanting, "i love you so much, i love you so so much." Over and over again, almost as if trying to convince himself that this was just a dream. If it was, it would be a fucking cruel joke.

"I love you very much, baby. More than anything in this world." Taehyung's grip loosened so Jungkook gently put him down, still holding onto his waist to secure his shaking fiance. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook through teary eyes. With one hand, Jungkook took tye ring out of the holder, and slid it into Taehyung's ring finger. Taehyung sobbing as he watched the moment he would never forget until he dies.

"I should have-" Yaehyung was silenced when Jungkook pulled in for a long-lasting kiss, one that was full of love and passion. Jungkook let him breath only when he felt his weak fist slightly hitting his shoulder, indicating that he needed to breath.

"You dont have to do anything, baby. I really hide it too well to surprise you. I wanted to do something that you would never forget because your worth that to me. Dont fret over it."

Taehyung nodded, still admiring his beautiful and aesthetically pleasing ring. It shined mesmerising under the moonlight, as bright as the stars. Taehyung clutch Jungkook's suit with his small fingers, looking down, embarrass. Jungkook was only admiring his beautiful blushing fiance, wondering how he really got lucky, still not over to the fact that Taehyung yes to him.

"L-lets go home?" Taehyung asked, eyes still teary. Jungkook was alarmed at the sudden want to end their special night. If only he knew that it had just started.

"W-why?" Jungkook asked, caught off guard. "Is something wrong, baby? Are you bored? Are you hungry again? I made extras just for this occasion. Or are you hurt somewhere else? Is our little angel uncomfortable?"

Taehyung giggled slightly, his heart hammering in his chest. "No Kook. Im fine and im not hurt. I...i just want to continue this home." Taehyung bit his lower lip. Jungkook run his thumb over his bottom lip, making Taehyung let go of it.

"Lets go then, baby." As Taehyung had begun to walk towards the car, Jungkook quickly scooped him into his arms, holding his fiance tightly but not enough to hurt him, his chest exploding with happiness. He grinned from ear to ear, showcasing his emotions through his expressions and actions. He blew the candles out as not to cause any damage and he carried Taehyung yo their car.

○Mild Mature Content○

Jungkook laid Taehyung gently on their bed, unbottoning his shirt slowly and sensually. Taehyung watched with a dazed glint in his eyes, his eyes clouded slightly. Jungkook take his belt off, he unbuttoned his pants but didn't take it off. Instead, he crawled over Taehyung's shaking body, who was anticipating the moment that would come any moment.

Jungkook begun to take his shirt off him, Taehyung raising his arms to make it easier for him. Taehyung smooth and flawless skin still making Jungkook taunted, Taehyung's tiny waist enough to make girls envy it just like your author here(damn that tiny waist of torong😅). His collarbones were prominent and just asking to be marked again and again by Jungkook.