Saved

Jungkook was shock when he saw Taehyung harshly grab Juyeun's phone. And even the others look at him bewildered as for what Taehyung did.

Jungkook's Pov:

I called Taehyung as he runs outside the door with Juyeun's phone and he just ignored me. Everything happens so fast that Taehyung's figure disappeared in an instance. My fucking mind was not helping me at all, it was all messed up!

"Goddamn it!" I punch the table causing it to broke into pieces and saw my knuckles bleed again but ignored it.

"Jeon, what the fuck! You being like this wont do anything to  help us  save your son!" Juyeun sneered at me.

I gritted my teeth as i heard Juyeun yelled at me. How dare he yell at me?

"If you want your son to be save, calm your nerves Jeon! You dont have to worry, i know where that place is. Get yourself and we will go there, i already told my men to go there as soon as they track them and surround the place." I look at him and then to the other men that was with us. There are so many emotions i am having now but the fear inside me is more visible.

Fear of loosing my son whom i just met few days ago and loosing Taehyung again for the second time. I balled my fist, and blood drops to the floor. I felt a pain from the wound of my palm but it was nothing compare to the pain that i am feeling right now, the unbearable pain of the thought of loosing the two most important person in my life.

I dont know how long i sit there with my balled fist and messy mind.

"....Jeon! Are you even listening?!"

I snap out and saw an annoyed Juyeun looking at me.

"My men called, they were already there and..." he pause and as of i felt my breathing stop, waiting for his next words.

"And what?! Did something happen to my son? Did that bitch hurt him?! Damn it! Say it!" I grab his collar and his two men tried to separate us but i am more stronger than them. "Fuck off!" They were terrified and quickly let my hand go while my  wounded hand still grabbing Juyeun's collar.

"Damn it Jeon!" He spat at me and  grab my collar too. Both of us are ranging in anger. "You never change Jeon! That anger issue of yours will be the cause of their death!"

Their death?

My vision blurred and his words rings loud to my ear  and all i knew now is that i was punching the shit out of him, "You dont have the right to say that! You dont know what sacrifice i needed to do just to make them safe!" I shouted angrily at him, like a bull that found his target, i kept on punching his face until i was drag away from him.

"Let me go, you bastard!" I wiggled without looking at the person who drag me. I felt a sensational pain from my right corner of my mouth. "Fuck off!"

"Shut up!" I was a bit shock upon hearing the voice. I felt two hands grab my collar harshly, pulling me closer face to face to him. "We are all doing our best to help you, but your fucking shit of mind is eaten by your stupid anger! You wanted to save your son?! Yes we get that, and we all want him to be safe also! Fuck!" I stumbled backward as he pushes me hardly.

"Police are all over the place, Jeon...and in just an hour, Namjoon and his friends are arriving along with some expert in that field is coming to help us, you and Taehyung most of all." I was ashamed by what i heard. I look at him with a teary eyes and i saw him soften and those concern looks from him.

"I-hyung..." i broke down in tears. Sitting at the couch, my hands covering my face.

"Everything will be fine, Kook. Dont worry. Suit yourself and we will go there." Jin hyung gently tap my shoulder and i raised my head to look at him. At the corner of my eyes, i saw Juyeun wiping the blood from his face. I really felt guilty for what i have done to him. Yet i cant find the courage to apologised.