M

Smut ahead so please if your not comfortable, just skip this chapter.

🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jin's cheeks were rosy and red yet pretended not to be bothered as he stepped into the shower, "can you move over there."

Namjoon stood back, hands still on the air as he was covered with soaps, he was a bit surprise. They never bath together despite being married for two years. And in that two years, most of the time they are not together because Namjoon was so busy in his career being a famous singer and song writer, most of his time is were spent out of the country while Jin has a business too, a owner of a coffee shop and a flower shop.

Namjoon's eye raked over Jin's almost toned form, his eyes falling back to the perky ass. Namjoon's mouth watered, his chest getting tight as his cock become alert. Namjoon walked begind Jin, pressing himself into Jin and pressing Jin into the steamed wall.

Jin grunted, his wet skin leaning into the cold tiles as he felt all of Namjoon's masculine body behind him. Jin felt Namjoon earlier while he was sleeping. Infact he was awake, he just lie down on their bed after eating. If he didn't heard Namjoon earlier, he would never thought of joining him at the moment.

Namjoon's hand splayed on the wall, next to Jin' head, caging him inbetween the wall. Namjoon's other hand landed on Jin's waist, fingers squeezing gently as Jin squirmed. Namjoon lower his head, his lips gently kissing Jin's shoulder as he parted his lips, his tongue swirling around the tender skin as he gently bit down. When he pulled back, there was a large red mark on Jin's shoulder and so Namjoon kissed it tenderly before he moved onto another untouched place.

Jin licked his lower lip, rubbing his arm as he turned around face to face with Namjoon. "What happen here?" Jin asked gently as he pulled back, and saw some littered scar. Jin's fingertips trace  the scars. Jin notice those scars already before but never asked about it.

Namjoon lowered his eyes, "Can't we not talk about it  baby?" Namjoon asked as he averted his eyes a away from Jin. Jin hummed and Namjoon licked and suck Jin's neck, his hands trailing over Jin's body and squeezing, rubbing and grabbing him. The water cascade down Namjoon's back ad Jin's hands clutched  at hid shoulder blades, the water warming his knuckles.

"We could." Jin nodded as he pulled back, "but it doesn't matter because whatever happens before, it will never happen again."

Namjoon paused his action, standing back up to his full height as he reach above the two, turning off the shower. Namjoon picked Jin up, carrying him into the bedroom where he kicked the door shut, lowering Jin to the bed as he  climbed over him.

"I miss you so much, baby and im so sorry." Namjoon said softly.

Namjoon was a gentle husband, all night his touches had been nothing but gentle and loving. Hid touch was warm and his kiss were tender and Jin felt lost in a sea of passion. He misses his husband so much and thankful that both of them are okay now.

Jin held onto Namjoon's around his neck, hands clutching  at his shoulder blade. His legs were wrapped around Namjoon's waist as he moaned, shaking underneath him as Namjoon's finger deeper into Jin. The bottle of lube laid beside them, messy and leaking slightly onto the bed yet neither of them cared as they continue their heated session.

Namjoon listened to Jin's moans, purposely placing his head beside Jin's so that Jin's moans would melt straight into his ear. Each time Jin moan out, Namjoon would shudder with excitement. Its been a long time they didn't do this because of Namjoon's busy schedule and also what happen to them at that day of the dinner. Namjoon's breath being taken away from him as he quickened his pace.