New Beginning

One month later:

"Wow, Baek..you look awesome!" Taehyung chirp in excitement.

"Thank you, Tae. But im really nervous now. I cant believe im finally tying the knot with Sehun." Baekhyun says, staring his reflection on the mirror.

"Im so happy for you, Baek. After a long time, finally your dreams  come true. Congratulations." Taehyung hug his bestfriend but suddenly scrunch his nose smelling something.

"Are you okay, tiger?" Baekhyun asked when Taehyung leaned back with an ugly frown plastered his face, pinching his nose.

"Yeah, i just feel like...." Taehyung didn't finish his word as he quickly rush towards Baekhyun bathroom.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Baekhyun knocks the door. "Tae..."

A minute later, Taehyung came out, "Sorry to worry you, Baek."

"Are you really okay? I can bring you to the hospital." Baekhyun says as he tucked Taehyung hair behind his ear.

"Yah! Its your wedding day. Dont worry about me, i think i just ate something that made my stomach upset." Taehyung replied. "Lets go before you'll be late. I dont want Sehun think i change your mind." He added walking out the room while Baekhyun just stare at him for a moment before following outside.

Baekhyun and Sehun chose a simple wedding and only family and close friends are there to witness their important and most precious day.

(Sorry for not writing the entire wedding ceremony)

"Congratulations!!!!" Everyone cheered.

"Thank you." Baek and Sehun replied happily.

"Congrats again to the both of you." Taehyung said giving another hug to Baekhyun and smiled at Sehun.

"Are you sure your okay?" Baekhyun whisper as they hug.

"Yeah, i told you im okay, Baek." Taehyung whispered back.

"By the way, Tae..im borrowing Dan again. I miss him so much, and your hyung wants to spend some of his time with Dan while we're here for few days."

"Ok hyung but tell Jungkook also." Taehyung says as his eyes searching for Jungkook.

"He's talking with Namjoon." Jin uttered, mouthing the direction of the two and Taehyung smile as his eyes met with Jungkook.

■□■

"Kook, seriously...this house you choose is too much for only the three of us." Taehyung said as he roam his eyes everywhere.

" Taehyung said as he roam his eyes everywhere

The Mansion