Thank you, baby.

As soon as Taehyung woke up, he run to the bathroom and emptied his stomach painfully. He was hunched over, gripping the edges of toilet seat with trembling hands. Jungkook run after him, rubbing his back and trying to encourage Taehyung as he puked.

Once Taehyung is done, his knees gave out, Jungkook flushed the toilet for him as he sat on the cold tiles, panting after the horrific experience, Taehyung was scooped up gently into Jungkook's arm.

"Baby, do you feel better now?" Jungkook asked without any idea of why Taehyung has been vomiting early in the morning. Taehyung nodded, his hair damp against his forehead.

Jungkook sat Taehyung onto the cold counter, Taehyung body shake a little.

"Cold." Taehyung complained, hugging himself tightly. Its been a while that Taehyung feels like this because of this morning sickness, but today he really felt like he's gonna be sick.

"I'll go get you sweater, do you want anything? Soup?" Taehyung nodded with a cute pout.

"I also want a tummy rub afterwards." Jungkook chuckle, shaking his head before complying. He then rush to grab his hoodie for Taehyung.

After dressing Taehyung, he help him brush his teeth. "Feels better, baby?" Taehyung nodded.

"Soup and belly rubs." Taehyung said softly. Jungkook smiled, picking him up again like a child.

"Rest a few minuted while i prepare your soup?" Taehyung nodded, cuddling up his pillow. "I'll be back soon baby."

As Taehyung waited patiently, Jungkook hurried to prepare his baby some tomato soup. Nana is not around so Jungkook has no choice but to make it and good thing that Nana thought him how to make this kind of soup because its Taehyung favorite soup. Jungkook hoped that it would do his stomach good and that he would be able to keep it in. He didn't want to see Taehyung puked again.

"Kookie, hurry up!" Came the whinning of Taehyung, Jungkook could hear the pout in his voice. With a chuckle, he poured the soup into a bowl.

"Im coming." Jungkook assured, walking back to the room. Taehyung sat on the bed, his hair looks like longer, his kissable lips formed into a pout and his hoodie pulled down  to display his temping collarbones.

Jungkook forced himself not to look at the situation in that mindset. But damn did Taehyung look like he is begging to be fucked.

"Soup." Taehyung said innocently, extending his hands out and making grabby hands to Jungkook.

"Here you are, baby."

Taehyung squealed when he saw the soup. He really love tomato soup more than the other type. "My favorite." Taehyung said, giggling. "Thank you, Kookie."

Jungkook sat on the bed,  next to him, "You're welcome baby. Want me to feed you?" Taehyung nodded like a child, opening his mouth wide.

Jungkook pants had gotten a lot tighter since he walked into their room. It was extremely uncomfortable feeding Taehyung with his pants on, but it would be suspicious to leave to go to the bathroom in a hurry.

It also didn't help that Taehyung kept letting out little noises of pleasure each time Jungkook fed him. "This taste so good, Kookie."

"Im glad you like it, baby." Jungkook smiled.

"Aw...its finished. Thats so sad." Taehyung pouted.

"Thats enough for you, baby. Are you cold?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Cuddle me." Taehyung said as he opened his arms. Jungkook set the tray aside and begun cuddling his baby.

"Kook..." Taehyung voice almost came whisper as Jungkook hum. Jungkook suddenly heard a soft sniff and he become worried.

"Why are you crying baby? Are you hurt somewhere else?" Jungkook asked.

"I-im really worried and scared Kook. I've been suffering this for a while and i know why...but still im afraid." Taehyung softly cried.

"Sshh...baby, you dont have to be scared. Im here, im not leaving you again." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung head.

Taehyung suddenly stand making Jungkook confused. He walk towards the bathroom and took the kit he hide and walked back to their bed. Jungkook kept his eyes on him.

Taehyung sit beside Jungkook and with his trembling hand, he handed Jungkook the medicine kit. Jungkook look at the thing in his hand then look at Taehyung.

Jungkook stare at the thing he was holding, and reality hits him when he finally realised what was happening at the moment. Jungkook smile and pulled Taehyung into a tight hug almost crashing Taehyung's bones.

"Will you be really happy that i'm pregnant, Kookie?" Taehyung snift.

"You dont know how happy i am baby. Thank you, thank you so much baby for giving me another angel. I love you so much baby." Jungkook eyes teared up.

"But i'm scared, Kook."

"Baby, theres nothing to be afraid of. I promise that this time i will be with you through all of this and will help you as much as i can." Jungkook said as he kiss Taehyung and Taehyung kiss him back.

■□■

Forgett that scammy grammy and congrats to our seven ampanman for the new record💜💜💜

💜🥰💜🥰💜