You are my home

"I cant believe the way you are thinking, Jin. Im so disappointed." Namjoon voice broke the thick silence that engulf them. Jin didn't say a word, his gaze follows the retreating figure of his husband.

"I..." Jin couldn't form a word. He felt like his tongue was struck down his throat. Both fell in silent until Jin left Jungkook all alone.

Jungkook doesn't know how long he pace out. He was brought out from his thought when he suddenly heard a footstep coming from where he is.

Jungkook stare at the person who quietly start tidying the plates.

"T-Tae..." Jungkook calls hesitantly.

"Im fine, Kook." Taehyung respond without even raising his head at the person at the other side of the table. Taehyung was not mad at him, in fact he was upset to himself.

Jungkook just observed every moves of Taehyung. Taehyung put all the dishes on the sink and start washing it.

Jungkook feels his heart clench in guilt. He really doesn't know what to tell. Watching Taehyung from behind, Jungkook follows what his heart wants. He walks closer to Taehyung and hug him from behind. His arms wrapped around Taehyung petit waist, his chin leaning at Tae's shoulder.

Taehyung breath hitch as he felt Taehyung warm breath to his skin, he even pause what he was doing and taking his time absorbing the warmth from Jungkook's touch.

"Im sorry...please dont leave me again Tae...please." Jungkook says, pleading.

Taehyung put down the plate at the sink and turn around without removing Jungkook's hands around him. His hands on Jungkook's chest, eyes locked with each other. Taehyung bring his right hand up to Jungkook's cheek, his thumb wiping the tear that threatening to fall down. Jungkook leans on the warmth that touches him.

"As long as you dont let go of my hands again, for better or for worse, i will stand by your side, Kook." Taehyung says in a small voice.

Jungkook let his tears fall, he pulled Taehyung and closed the distance between them. His lips lingers fore few seconds on Taehyung temple before pulling away just to look at his face, "I promise, i wont ever let go of your hands, baby. Because you and Dan...is my home."

Taehyung smile hearing those words that made his heart flutters. Both stare at each others eyes full of love and Jungkook's eyes darted at those plump lips of Taehyung. Jungkook gulp before looking back at Taehyung's eyes.

"C-can i kiss you baby?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nods shyly. The kiss is passionate and full of love, no tongue involve.

Both pulled away when they felt someone tugging the hem of their shirt and Jungkook chuckled seeing his son pouting with a half asleep eyes.

Taehyung smile as he watched Jungkook bend and pick up his son, "Why are you awake tiger?" Jungkook asked as he leaned his back at the table.

"Hungwy."

"Kook, let him sit and i'll bring his food." Taehyung says as he took Dan's plate. Jungkook sit and let a sleepy Dan sits at his lap while eyes still following every move of Taehyung.

As Taehyung turn around, he shook his head in disbelief, "Hungry? But look fell asleep again." Taehyung chuckles and Jungkook look at the silent boy and chuckles too.

"Come on, baby. We'll continue cleaning this tomorrow. Its late already." Jungkook says, standing and waits for Taehyung before walking out the kitchen.

Jungkook laid Dan gently to his bed, kissing his forehead and close the lights and door before walking to their room.

"Kook, your cloths is on top of the table, you can freshen up while i finish this." Taehyung says, his eyes are on his laptop.