Their safety

Jungkook's Pov:

It's been two days when i knew about my son and i didn't waste a time to make it sure that everything went well around them. I even told Clement not to charge them anything and secretly deposit the money to Taehyung's account.

Without asking me any further question, she obeyed everything i told her. And when time comes that Taehyung would pay the rent, i told her to just take it and deposit it again. I knew his bank account when i asked Baekhyun about it.

I even select two personal bodyguard for Taehyung and one two for my son too. I told them just to watch and report everything to me without them noticing it.

I was sitting at the moment at my office my my phone rings. I take a look at my phone screen and narrowed my eyes when i saw its Seulgi. I cancel her call and continue reviewing the new jewelry designs that was given by my other designer, but my phone rings again and again that it annoys me so i decided to take it.

"What you want? I told---

"Mr. Jeon? Its me Jung Hoseok."

I put away my phone and look at it. I mentally cursed myself for what i told earlier. Taking a deep breath, i put my phone near my ear.

"Im sorry Mr. Jung. I didn't mean to shout at you."

"No problem, Mr. Jeon. I just want to inform you that Mr. Kim decided to work with you despite of what your girlfriend did. But incase this will happen again in the future, i swear to god Mr. Jeon, you will regret it."  Jung Hoseok said, his voice dead serious.

"Im thankful that you gave my company a second chance to collaborate with you, Mr. Jung. And as for Taehyung, i swear i wont let anything happen to him or to m- i mean to his son." I replied yet scolded my self for almost blurting that i knew about them, about Dan being my son.

"Good."  That's all he replied and ended the call. Jung Hoseok was known as the only heir of Jung group in Switzerland, he was also known as arrogant to those who dont respect other people, and he is also a kind hearted person to those who are needy.

I put down my phone on my table and sigh.

"Yes, come in." I said when i heard someone knock my door and it reveals Joy, my secretary.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon, i was called by receptionist to deliver you a message that Miss. Seulgi is outside the building." Joy said and i raised my head and look at her with an ugly frown plastered my face.

Since that day, this is the first time Seulgi came and i really have no time dealing with her. Joy was still standing across my table, waiting for anything that i would ever say.

"Okay. I will deal with her myself." I said. Getting up from my rotating chair. I pick my phone and start walking towards the door, Joy following me behind. I press the G button as soon as i entered my vip elevator. My office was located at the top of my building, it was a tall building, which contains around 75 floors with black and white color paint outside.

As the elevator door open, i can already hear Seulgi's voice echoing from outside. She was struggling from my guards grip and trying to come inside. She suddenly stop shouting upon seeing me walking towards the main glass door.

"Babe, im sorry okay. I really didn't mean it. Please dont break up with, please." Seulgi said crying, swaying the guards hand and before she let Seulgi hand go, he first look at me and i just nod.
"Please, im begging you, dont do this, Kook. Please." She added, hugging me tightly and buried her face to my chest.