Shadow of the past

"H-hyung...please dont leave me here!"

A seven year old boy cried loud, holding his brothers hand while their parents dragging him outside their house.

"I promise, baby bear, i will come back to get you. Im so sorry for leaving you for now." The older boy tried to reached out his younger brother.

"Get lost and never ever come back!" A man growled making the younger boy flinch in fear and just watch his brother walking away from him.

"Namjoon Hyung!!!!!"

Taehyung woke up, breathing heavily, bead of cold sweats in his forehead.

With his trembling body, Taehyung pulled his self to sit and lean his back against the bed board. Taehyung tried to calm his self until his breathing return to normal.

He look around and realised it still dark. He close his eyes to remember yhe face of that person in his dream, no its a nightmare for Taehyung.

"Hyung?"

Taehyung mumbled, he never had this nightmare before and he doesn't remember anything about that incident.

After sometime, Taehyung decided to go back to sleep, remembering he has to go at the Jeon's company tomorrow.

___________________________________

Taehyung woke up early, ignoring the headache he have due to the fact that even though he planned in going back to sleep after his nightmare, he can't and it took him almost three hours before he finally slept again and woke up after two hours to prepare breakfast for him and his son.

It was around eight when they had finish their breakfast and just a few minutes Baekhyun came with Sehun to take Dan with them at the mall.

When Taehyung was left alone, he started checking everything and clip it inside his transparent folder before putting it in his office bag, along with his laptop. He then entered his room and walk towards the bathroom to take a quick shower of just fifteen minutes. He then dries himself with his towel before putting his dark red bathroom and step out to change.

After changing his cloths to a formal working suit, he chooses to wear a red long silk sleeve with a black jeans, he look one more time at his reflection at the human size mirror.

(Photo credit to the owner)

"This is it, Kim Taehyung. You can do this."

He cheered himself. He then pick his phone that was on his bed before exiting his room. He pick up his keys and bag that contains his works. Taehyung look at his watch and sigh after realising that still there's enough time for him until he reaches the Jeon's company.

It took for him just twenty minutes to reach the company. He paid the driver before stepping out the car.

Taehyung breath out, he stared at the tall building standing before him. People are rushing coming in and out from the building and Taehyung can't help but wonder if this company is same three years ago.