Epilogue

The sound of waves creeping up Taehyung. He was nervous wreck, chewing on his nails and pacing around the their room. They were at their beach resort at the moment for Jungkook wanted to give Taehyung the best moment of his life.

Taehyung had never felt this before, he was totally anxious, and his mind is not helping him at all for he continues to think negative things.

'What if Jungkook back out?'

Hoseok and Baekhyun were there to assist him along with his mother. While his father is busy with Dan outside the room.

Both are fed up wit Taehyung's little tantrum, just trying to get him ready for the special event. But Taehyung wasn't cooperating as smoothly as they hope. Mrs. Kim keeps on chuckling at his son's nervousness.

The wedding was to take place at their beach resort, were fabulous decorations were already put into places. Taehyung could hear the sound of waves but couldn't concentrate on them.

With a sweaty hands, Taehyung came up with something that would even not gonna happen, "What if he change his mind and back out to our wedding?"

The two looked at Mrs. Kim, Baekhyun shaking his head at Hoseok.

"Tae, listen...nothing would happen. I know its normal of you to feel like this, but please relax, okay." Hoseok said softly. They cant blame Taehyung to feel this specially what he had gone through. All they can do is support him and let him feel that nothing bad would happen.

"Sure?" Both nodded, having enough of his negative thoughts. "Now, please will you sit down? The hair dresser is waiting outside." Taehyung sat down, obeying his friends like a kid. He wasn't even dressed yet.

"Dont worry, Tae..just incase Jungkook back's out i will hunt him and kill him." Mrs. Kim suddenly said gaining a gasp from Taehyung while the others laugh.

"Eomma..." Taehyung whined.

The hairdresser came inside with a smile and Taehyung responded him with a smile too. She was a lady in his forties, his grayish blond hair wrapped in a bun. She welcomed Taehyung over to his spinning chair and placed her hands on his shoulder calmly, asking if he'd like a specific cut.

"Can you style them? Just make my hair neater please?" The lady nodded and start her work. First she washed his hair and massaged his head, she styled Taehyung blond hair making them look elegant yet natural.

After almost an hour, the lady looked proudly at her work, "You look dazzling sweetie. The groom is going to froze when he sees you. I can guarantee that." Taehyung shot her an adorable smile. Both of his friend smile and cooed how adorable he is.

"Thank you, i do really love it." Taehyung giggled as he cant take off his eyes at his hair. He do really love it. Its been so long since he let someone style his hair. And looking at it now, it really gave him a boost of confidence and help to forget his ridiculous thoughts.

The lady bid her goodbyes and assured him that she will be watching their wedding ceremony. Taehyung gave her a hug and bounce around like a kid, now exciting for the wedding.

"Hey, stop that. You do know that you are pregnant, right?" Jimin suddenly said as he entered the room. Taehyung gasp, seeing him. "Congratulations."

"I thought you cant come?" Taehyung asked. Jimin was busy modeling international and he told Taehyung and Jungkook that he cant attend but he cancelled all his busy schedule. He wants to witness the wedding of his childhood friend and Taehyung who become so close to him too.

"Forget that modeling, witnessing your special day is more important, Tae." Jimin wink and Taehyung smile, hugging him.

"Thank you...so, whats next?" Suddenly he asked, looking around with his big doe eyes. Baekhyun and Hoseok shakes their heads again.