Welcome Back!

"Baek!!!" Taehyung screamed as soon as he saw his bestfriend.

"Oh my..Taehyung!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed and run towards his bestfriend. Both hug each other for god knows how long, they misses each other so much that they dont care the stares thrown to them by the other people at yhe airport.

Baekhyun pulled away when someone tugged the hem of his suit.

He then saw a pouting little tiger, he chuckled to his cuteness and so he knelt down to level at him, "oh dont be sad my little tiger. Uncle Baek loves you more." Baekhyun said, pulling the little tiger closer, closing their distance.

"I miss you, papa." Soon the sulking boy said with little giggle.

"I miss you more, Dan baby." Baek responded to the 3 year old little boy, he used to call him little tiger since he was born.

Baekhyun remembers how he got surprised and happy when Taehyung called him, telling him he gives birth to a beautiful boy. He even fly from Korea to Switzerland just to congratulate his bestfriend. Baekhyun smile widely remembering that precious moment.

"Your a big boy now, tiger. But you will always be my little tiger, remember that, okay?" Baekhyun cupped Dan's face as he press his lips to his forehead.

"Yeesss!" Dan squealed making Baekhyun and Taehyung adores him more.

(Photo credit to the owner.)

"So, lets go. Home is waiting for both of you." Baek added, standing up, carrying Dan at his back and the kid giggled, holding Baekhyun tightly.

"Yah, Baek. Dont spoilt him." Taehyung said with a  smile.

Baekhyun playfully glared at him, "I will spoiled him until i want, Tae. And even if times comes that he will tell me to stop, i wont stop. He is my precious tiger, after all his my bestfriends son." Baek replied with soft emotion, and winking, and Taehyung shook his head with satisfied smile. Pulling their luggage, they walk towards Baekhyun car. Taehyung put their luggage at the back compartment and close it, while Baekhyun gently put Dan at the car seat at the back. Taehyung seat at the passenger side while Baekhyun start driving.

Baekhyun pulled over when the light turns red, looking at Taehyung direction he start to break the comfortable silence between them.

"So, are you really sure you're okay with it, Tae?" Baekhyun asked, his voice soft yet worry linger to it.

Taehyung eyes are wondering the busy street of Seoul, its been four years since he left. And to be honest, he really cant believe that he's back to his own country.

"Four years ago, i swore i would never return to my own country. I hated my own country for giving me such pain, Baek. I hated it remembering that moment my own parents disregard me and disowned me. I hated the moment that....that night....that night that Jungkook slapped it infront of my face how he chooses his woman before me." Taehyung voice tremble, he bite his bottom lips to suppress his sob and Baekhyun reach for his hand and gently squeeze it.