Meet Again

"S-son?"

Baekhyun mentally cursed himself by accidentally blurting it out about Dan. Taehyung doesnt want to let Jungkook know about his son.

"Is h-he married?" Jungkook asked, his voice comes like a whisper, his eyes looking outside. Baekhyun doesn't know what to reply.

Baekhyun walks back towards the couch and sit there, not uttering anything.

"You said you want to talk about work, right?" Baek broke the tension, diverting the topic to another.

"Is he married?" Jungkook asked again, ignoring what the other asked, his voice sad.

"Im not the right person to answer that," Baek stood up and walk towards the door. His hand holding the knob, "His my friend and i dont want him to experience that sadness and loneliness 3 years ago, so please...im begging you sir,..." Baek pleaded, emphasising the word 'sir', he didn't continue his words but he knows Jungkook got what he wants to relay. He twisted the knob and continue walking away.

While Jungkook was left alone in daze, his hand touches his lower lip and hissed in pain but yhe pain from Baekhyung punch is nothing compared to what his heart feelings now.

Jungkook doesn't want to believe it, he cant bear thinking that Taehyung having a son from other guy. He wants Taehyung by himself only.

Jungkook realised his feelings when time pass by in his life without Taehyung by his side.

In those time, all he wanted is to come home and saw Taehyung sitting at the couch, watching some of his favorites cartoon movies too.

But since that day Taehyung left, that home feels empty already.

Jungkook didn't even realised that he proposed to Seulgi put of nowhere...no...he doesn't remember proposing to her. He just woke up one day, Seulgi beside him with a wide smile looking at him. Since that day, the engagement spread like fire. Everyone congratulating them, but he dont feel happy at all. He was wondering what happen that he don't remember anything about him proposing to her, but soon shrug it and didn't discuss it to Seulgi who was eagerly waiting for him to marry her.

Many months has pass yet Jungkooo disn't bring up anything about marrying Selgi, Even though Seulgi always remind him about marrying her, Jungkook doesn't know why he cant bring himself to marry Seulgi so it took until now that they were still engage.

Seulgi knows about Taehyung and thats the reason why she hated him so much. Jungkook and Seulgi should be marry but because of Jungkook and Taehyung parents are friends, they decided to arrange a marriage for the two.

Both hated the idea of their parents, but still they oblige to what they wanted.

Three years ago, Jungkook despise Taehyung the most. He hated him for he doesn't even know the reason except for the fact that it was a arrange marriage.

And time pass by, theres a small spot on him that he pitied Taehyung for being a jerk to him while Taehyung just kept quite and never complain for his rudeness towards him.

Jungkook close his eyes, he felt like his eyelids became heavy that even his heart felt something empty. He then remember the words he told to Taehyung the day after their wedding.

"Remember it that just because you got to marry me, it wont obviously get in to me." Jungkook spat at Taehyung. He hated Taehyung so much since he is the reason why he cant marry his girlfriend.

"I know my place and i dont have any plan on getting to you." Taehyung replied, heart clenching painfully for those harsh words.