Will you Marry me?

Taehyung almost jump from shock when he felt a vibration in his pocket. He was currently at the kitchen eating his lunch along with Nana and the other maid. Its been three three and everything is going really well in his life.

Dan is so happy knowing that he will be having a younger brother or sister. He even asked Taehyung to give birth already, making Taehyung and Jungkook laugh out loud. Jungkook explains to Dan that it is not yet time to see the baby and they need to wait some months before they can see and touch it. And Dan being a understandable young kid, he nods his head and kiss Taehyung's belly. "Stay healthy and we will wait for you to come out. We will play everyday and i will love and rake care of you, okay." Dan said looking at Taehyung's tummy.

Taehyung pulled out his phone when he felt it vibrate again and smile when he saw the message. "Get ready baby. I'm taking you out tonight. Dress nicely and i will pick you at seven. I love you, baby."

"Im really happy seeing how well you and Jungkook are now." Taehyung look away from his phone when he heard Nana.

"Thank you nana. I feel like im the happiest and luckiest person on earth now. I just dream this before and i still cant believe that it is all happening now. Jungkook with me along with Dan and our another angel coming out in a few months." Taehyung eyes water becuase of how happy he is now. Nana watched and listens to Taehyung with a fond smile and teary eyes. She was really thankful that the two meet and settled their past.

○○○

Smiling, Taehyung entered their bathroom, stripping and putting his cloths at the hamper. He stepped inside the tub and laid his back against it, washing gently his smooth and delicate with a body soap. Humming with his favorite song 'never not' he washed his body for almost fifteen minutes before deciding to stepped out and reached for his bathrobe and took another clean towel to dry his hair.

Taehyung smile widely when he saw a new suit hanged inside their huge cabinet. His eyes caught a small piece of note with a message of 'you will looke amazing beautiful in this, i love you'. Taehyung couldn't help but giggle like a kid. Taehyung took the suit and finally look at the human size mirror that was attached at the cabinet. He smile at his reflection before fixing his hair. Taehyung had to admit, he really look beautiful in his suit.

Taehyung exited their room and walk downstairs where he saw Nana and the other maid looking at him with a slight mouth open. Taehyung cleared his throat gaining a bit flinch from the two.

"You look so great Mr. Kim." The maid said with a smile.

"Oh please, just call me Tae or Taehyung." Taehyung said. The maid smile at him and feel thankful that he work in a kind and wonderful family.

"You really are beautiful, Tae." Nana said too and Taehyung thank them before they leave him at the living room.S

ittimg at the cozy corner of the sofa, Taehyung check the time. It was almost six-thirty and he felt a bit nervous for he doesn't know the reason. He reached for the remote and start flipping for channels while waiting for Jungkook.

Taehyung decided to text Jungkook for further information about their so called date but before he can even send it a message from Jungkook pop up. Taehyung opens the message and smile reading it, 'Im outside, baby. Come out.'

Taehyung turned off the television, biting his lips as he walks towards the main door.

Jungkook came out the car, holding a bouquet of full crimson red roses.

"You look amazingly perfect, baby." Jungkook whisper as he pulled Taehyung into a hug, pressing his lips at Taehyung's temple.

" Jungkook whisper as he pulled Taehyung into a hug, pressing his lips at Taehyung's temple