Their small Family

Jungkook's Pov:

My day started beautifully with my family. Waking up seeing Taehyung's face first thing in the morning made my day extremely excited already.

"Baby, its better if we go together at the company, i'll send Jinyoung to pick Mr. Jung later." I told Taehyung while i was changing into my office suit, while Taehyung still taking his shower.

I waited for his reply but i didn't hear anything from him, and i had the urge to peek inside the shower room but as soon as i was about to step closer at the door, Taehyung opened it and i was like starstruck upon seeing him with just a bathrobe which hang till his mid-thigh, his tanned and smooth chest revealing a bit.

My eyes averted to his face and i saw him staring at me with brows raised yet those faint shade of pink are visible to his cheeks.

I step closer until our our body almost touches each other, his smell like lavander rose that are like drugs to my nose make me want to claim him, but of course...i won't do it. I will wait until he become more comfortable and ready and specially if this author allow me to devour my baby bear.

"If you keep on staring like that and won't move away, both of us will be late. And about Jhope, he will be at the airport around one in the afternoon." I heard his deep yet addictive voice say, looking away from me and tried to push me to give way but i didn't move a bit, instead i lean closer until our face just an inch away, our hot breath fanning both our face.

I grinned wider when i saw his flustered face, "Let's cover this baby." I told him without looking away from his eyes, my hands pulling the bathrobe to cover his tempting chest. I saw him gulp nervously and i kiss his forehead that long for a few seconds before leaning away and smile at him.
"Come on baby, go change and i'll go change Dan too." I added and walk towards the door but soon stop.

"Dan? Baekhyun will come and take him with them at the park." Taehyung said, his back facing me while pulling his cloth from the cabinet.

"No baby, i want Dan to come with us and Baekhyun has a photo shoot later." I replied and before he can say another word i continue to walk outside and saw my son sitting at the center of his bed with sleepy eyes, he is so cute like my Taehyung.

"Daddy!" Dan called as soon as he saw me and i smile seeing him open his arms and i gladly carried him.

"Good morning my little tiger." I said peppering a kiss all over his face and he giggled. "Let freshen you up and you will come with daddy and momma, okay tiger." I added.

"Weally daddy?" Dan ask in excitement, his eyes coming big and i coax with his cuteness.

"Yes baby." I replied with a kiss in his cheek and he again let out a giggle. Aist, i can die peacefully already but damn you author-nim, i just got back my family and you already want me to die?!

A: Dont worry bunny, i won't end your life here or else, this two tiger surely will visit me in my nightmare.

Jungkook and Dan stepped out from Dan's room and Taehyung eyes went wide upon seeing how good the two together. He cant help but walk towards them with a teary eyes and Jungkook notice.

Jungkook spread right arms and Taehyung emotionally leaned his body against Jungkook.

"Momma, why you cwring?" Dan asked. Taehyung wipe his tear and smile.

"Momma is just happy, baby." Taehyung said and kiss his son's cheek.

"I love you, Tae." Jungkook said kissing Tae's hair. "And i love you too baby tiger." Jungkook added to his son.