Meeting his son

Congrats to our Baby Bear 💜

       💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

       💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jungkook's Pov:

Its a busy day again for a ceo like me and now seating at my office, with some important documents that was needed to be signed from other departments, and at the middle of checking those documents my mind suddenly wonder about my son and Taehyung. I cant help but smile like a psycho and pick my phone, unlocked it and open my gallery, staring at the photo of my son playing at the kids park at the mall this morning. Im really grateful that Baekhyun send it to me that made my day lit up after of what happen between Taehyung and i this morning.

I still cant believe that im a father now and im really happy for that. All i need to do from now on is to cherish and treasure them, make them my priority above all. But first of all, i really need Taehyung to forgive me, and even it takes me for so long i will never give up  asking for his forgiveness.

"I cant wait for that day you call me daddy, son." I said while touching the face of my son that i made as my wallpaper.

"Come in." I said as i heard a knock from my door but not looking away from my phone screen, a smile still plastered at my lips.

"Wow, that kind of smile, i miss it."

I quickly raised my head upon hearing the familiar voice.

"Hyung....when did you arrived? Why you didn't tell me so that i send someone to pick you?" I said as i stand from my chair still my phone in my hand.

"I wanted to surprise my busy dongsaeng." He replied as soon as he sit at the couch while i sit at the other side.

"Im happy to see that kind of smile, is that a good sign that something good happen while im not around, right?"

My smile become wider when i look again at my screen, "Yes hyung. Its the best news that came to me few days ago." I replied. I look at him when he didn't say anything for few seconds and i saw him staring at me with a smile yet his eyes held a confusion.