Oh my...he's my son!

A week after Taehyung start living in his new rented apartment with his son, everything was settled. He even calls Hoseok to inform him that he will meet the ceo of Jeon Fashion design to start working with them as per the contract of both companies are signed.

"Are you really sure of that, Tae? If your uncomfortable,just tell me and i will send someone else." Hoseok told Taehyung. He was so worried that all the pains of Taehyung for last four years would open up again.

"Im hundred percent sure darling. Dont worry about me. Thank you for always being so considerate of me." Taehyung replied with a smile even though the other cant see it.

Hoseok sigh, "okay fine. I believe in you. And by the way, i miss you darling bear."

"I miss you too. You can visit us if your not too busy. I already have rent a apartment here." Taehyung said.

"Dont worry, im really gonna visit you there, i miss Dan so much. And by the way, just call me if you need anything there." Taehyung hum and both sides bid their goodbyes. Taehyung feels so lucky that Hoseok is always there for him. They may be boss and employee for others eyes but to theirselves, they treat each others as brothers. Both get along together, they have so many similarities and both are gays too.

"Momma, im hungwie." Dan said bringing Taehyung at the moment.

"Ah, okay baby. Lets go to the kitchen and wait for a bit,okay baby." Taehyung said, carrying Dan walking towards the kitchen. He put Dan at his chair and he start making muffle. It took only few minutes and their breakfast are done and both start eating.

___________________________________

"Joy, can you call Mr. Byun to my office." Jungkook said to his secretary.

"Yes Mr. Jeon."

Its been a week since Jungkook saw Taehyung and he felt like those past days made him miserable. He even cant concentrate to his work. Some of his employees notice this too and some of them start gossiping about what Seulgi blurted before. Jungkook knows about all this issues but he told them in a meeting yesterday that he doesn't want hearing this issue again. Jungkook is not a ride boss or person, infact he treat his employees like a friend or family, he was just strict in comes to work.

A knock from his door and he saw Baekhyun standing there. He told the other to come in and gesture him to sit.

"You need something, Kook?" Baekhyun asked when he cant wait for the other to talk.

"Ah..is...yes." Jungkook cannot form a right word to say and Baekhyun sigh.

"Its about Tae,right?" Baekhyun asked and this time Jungkook stood from his rotating chair and walk towards the empty couch next to Baekhyun

"I want him back in my life, Baek." Jungkook blurted at once and Baekhyun widen his eyes. "I know its its too late, but the thing is i really want him back. This past days i cant sleep, i cant even concentrate to my works. Fuck! I wanted him so bad, Baek." Jungkook added not realising that the person is so shock that he cant even blink his eyes. Jungkook look at him after a minute when he didn't say a thing. Jungkook fake a cough making Baekhyun a bit startle.

Baekhyun blink his eyes few times, processing what the other confess earlier.

"W-what is that again,Kook?" Baekhyun asked making Jungkook sigh deeply.

"I know its too late for me. Knowing that he have a son already means he is married an--

"Married?" Baekhyun frowned this time. "D-did he tell you that?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head. "So, how come you're saying his married?" He added again.