Forgiveness

Since Jungkook knew about Taehyung being pregnant, he didn't let him go to work. Jungkook even hired another maid so that Nana will only focus on Taehyung.

Taehyung become so much sensitive, he always felt like wanting only Jungkook's attention and the other didn't care even if he dont come to his office. He loves and enjoy it whenever Taehyung wants to cuddle with him. There's a time that they just stay in their room twenty four hour, cuddling while watching tv, eats whenever they feel hungry.

Being pregnant, Taehyung also become more emotional that he sometimes just cry without him realising it. He felt that theres something in his life is still missing despite having Jungkook and Dan.

"Baby, you seems so lost. Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly when he saw Taehyung lost in his own thoughts.

"I dont know, Kook. I feel like something is missing in my life, i dont know...i dont understand it, Kook." Taehyung replied, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

Jungkook gently pulled him up, letting him lay on top of him, "Dont you miss them, baby?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung hand suddenly froze at Jungkook chest but didn't say a word. He knows very well who Jungkook is talking about and Taehyung wont deny the fact that even though they despised him, he still misses them.

The last time Taehyung saw them is when him and Dan are at the mall. He was so scared at that moment that he run away with them making his son confused that moment.

Taehyung sigh deeply and pulled away from Jungkook, sitting properly while his back leans against the bed board, his hand caressing his tummy. "Im lying if i tell you that i dont miss them, Kook. And whatevet happen between us in the past, i long forget it and i dont even want to remember it." Taehyung turn to look at Jungkook at their eyes met, "I want to meet them, Kook but...but im scared. What if...what if-"

Jungkook pulled himself to sit and hug Taehyung, stroking gently his back, "Sshh...baby, everything will be okay. Dont worry, i will be beside you when you want to meet them. Stop crying please." Jungkook pulled back a bit just to wipes Taehyung's tears with his thumb.

"Promise?" Jungkook nods and smile fondly, staring Taehyung, cooing how adorable his baby boy is.

"When you want to meet them?" Jungkook asked.

"Tomorrow." Taehyung replied and giggled like a kid making Jungkook frown in a bit, confused on why his baby is giggling but ignored it. He press his lips at Taehyung temple whispering i love you.

"I love you too, Kookie."

○○○

"Baby, we're here." Jungkook reached Taehyung hand and squeeze it gently. "Its fine baby. Dont worry. Or do you want to visit some other day?"

"No Kook." Taehyung replied quickly. "Just let me take a breath." He added and Jungkook smile. He can feel how nervous Taehyung is just by looking at him. After few minutes, Taehyung look outside the window and his breath hitch when he saw his mother coming out their house.

Taehyung opens the car window to see it clearly, "Eomma..." Taehyung whisper softly and his tears start running down his cheeks.

Just like what they say, that mothers instinct are stronger than anyone. Taehyung mother suddenly averted his eyes towards the car and gasps as soon as he saw Taehyung face clearly. Without any words told, Taehyung opens the passenger door  and he felt like the world around him moves in slow motion when his mother runs towards him and squeeze him when they finally hug each other.

"I-im sorry..im so so sorry baby. I miss you..we miss you so much, baby." Mrs. Kim said between his cries.

"Eomma..." Taehyung cried out like a kid. He was lost in his words. All he could say is eomma while his mother continue to stroke his back gently.

"Yes baby..eomma is here. Eomma is here, baby."

"Why are-T-Taehyung?" Mr. Kim was shock in a bit yet his eyes become teary upon seeing his son.

"Appa!" Taehyung run towards his appa when his mother release him.

They were all in emotional situation that they didn't notice a pair of eyes watching them all with a fond and thankful smile. After almost of five minutes, crying in each others shoulder and when all of them are calm, just then they notice Jungkook when he cleared his throat.

"Jeon?"

"Good morning appa, eomma." Jungkook greeted making Taehyung blush. The two look at each other. They was never called like that by Jungkook even when they arrange the marriage. Jungkook cleared his throat again to disturb the awkward silence between them.

"Oh, sorry. Lets go inside." Mrs. Kim said and they all follow her.

Taehyung look around the house, everything was still in same places. Only few things are added and Taehyung eyes caught a frame that was hanged at the center of the wall. His eyes went wide seeing the familiar faces in that frame.

"Your hyung gave us that a year ago. I am so happy that you blessed us with such a handsome and good grandson, baby." Mrs. Kim said softly when he notice Taehyung looking confused.

"Hyung? Namjoon hyung? When did he meet you? He never told me." Taehyung asked, he was not mad at all. He was thankful that his hyung finally forgive his parents too and even let them see their grandson.

"Its a long story baby, but for now all we wanted to know is how is you life."

"Happy, eomma. Im really happy that finally i have my own small family." Taehyung said, turning to look at Jungkook who was happy talking at his father. "Im also happy that finally we are all okay and i have also a good news to you, eomma. I'm pregnant again." Taehyung shyly admitted and Mrs. Kim pulled him into a hug but not to tights so she cant hurt his son.

"Congratulations baby. Im glad that i can take care of you from now on, baby."

All of them are chatting happily that they forgot about the time, they just stop at look at Taehyung when they heard his stomach growled in hunger.

"Sorry, im just really hungry eomma." Taehyung said and they cooed how cute he is.

The maid called them telling that the food is already ready and they all walk towards the dining room and eat while continue talking.

"By the way, as what Jungkook said earlier how sensitive you are being pregnant, i think its better if we take Dan with us if its okay with you. We also want to spend some time with him, we want to spoil him to the fullest." Mr. Kim said and Taehyung let a laugh hearing his father.

"Appa, dont spoil him. Everyone is spoiling him already, its not go--"

Taehyung stop when he felt his hand gently squeeze by Jungkook. He knows very well what Jungkook means, "okay." He said and his parents thank him.

○○○

Finally, this time Taehyung felt like his life is totally complete and peaceful. He have Jungkook always beside him, spoiling him to the max. He has his pretty and lovable Dan. His hyung with Jin that nevet forget to call him and afvice him to always take care of himself since they heard the news about his second pregnancy. Baekhyun and Sehun who sometimes bicker with him for nonsense things just to make his mood light.

Taehyung even become friend with Jimin and to be honest they become more close. Taehyung didn't feel any jealous towards the other. In fact he was thankful that finally he met him. Jungkook sometimes feels jealous that Jimin and Taehyung would go shopping without him knowing. Taehyung assured him that nothing is going between them and Jungkook believe it. He knows that Jimin wont ever make any move towards his baby boy and he was glad that his new model/bestfriend/first love is taking care his baby.

■□■

Finally an update. And sorry to tell you guys that this story will be soon end. And im really thankful to all of you who voted and supported me from the very start.

Thank you so much😊😊😊